Emails are out for cup final

Bad Robot

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

It’s not strange he got them all if they are all on friends and family especially if they are all his and registered to one address. 

Hey I'm grateful but I expected 1 out the 2 books ,  mearnsloyal got 0/4.  That's shocking and the chances of that happening in a draw are very slim. 

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Doubt it ?   I have been on to Greg who said it was quite possible, my mate has said I can use his name so putting in a complaint about how these tickets were allocated.   He had something like a 14% chance getting them all out , 1 ticket is just over 70% chance and having 2 books then I would have slightly better chance of getting one.

Also Greg said they are thinking about a one off payment of £45 to get priority to tickets and I said that was outrageous but he said the money goes to the club, but you and I know it won't go down well  

The draw was fucked up big time as before my mate went over yesterday to find out as he does not have email we agreed he would get all 5 or fuck all and that proved to be the case.

As you said you doubt he got all 5 tickets and Greg's was  like you have a ticket now so what's the problem?  The problem is the tickets are not distributed fairly and I guarentee all them at the final will be at celtic park the next game.

I cancelled all direct debits as I go to friendly s the lot always have ,   It league games for me now and I will pick and choose which games I wish to pay for now as enough is enough as they battered my account silly June/July / Aug and all that money could not get me one ticket with 2 books for the biggest game of the season.   

Thank fuck my mate got all 5 or I was watching on tv it's that simple.  

Your sense of entitlement is pretty boggin tbh.

59 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Doubt it ?   I have been on to Greg who said it was quite possible, my mate has said I can use his name so putting in a complaint about how these tickets were allocated.   He had something like a 14% chance getting them all out , 1 ticket is just over 70% chance and having 2 books then I would have slightly better chance of getting one.

Also Greg said they are thinking about a one off payment of £45 to get priority to tickets and I said that was outrageous but he said the money goes to the club, but you and I know it won't go down well  

The draw was fucked up big time as before my mate went over yesterday to find out as he does not have email we agreed he would get all 5 or fuck all and that proved to be the case.

As you said you doubt he got all 5 tickets and Greg's was  like you have a ticket now so what's the problem?  The problem is the tickets are not distributed fairly and I guarentee all them at the final will be at celtic park the next game.

I cancelled all direct debits as I go to friendly s the lot always have ,   It league games for me now and I will pick and choose which games I wish to pay for now as enough is enough as they battered my account silly June/July / Aug and all that money could not get me one ticket with 2 books for the biggest game of the season.   

Thank fuck my mate got all 5 or I was watching on tv it's that simple.  

I actually don’t believe Grieg said “you’ve got a ticket now so what’s your problem” and if he has spoke to you in that way could lose his job. 
paying a £45 premium won’t  work if everyone pays it and you saying that everyone who got a final ticket will get one for the piggery is just plain stupid as we only get 800 tickets for it. 
bearing in mind you said previous that this is the first tine you have missed out in a ballot your actually coming across like a right dick about it. 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I actually don’t believe Grieg said “you’ve got a ticket now so what’s your problem” and if he has spoke to you in that way could lose his job. 
paying a £45 premium with work if everyone pays it and you saying that everyone who got a final ticket will get one for the piggery is just plain stupid as we only get 800 tickets for it. 
bearing in mind you said previous that this is the first tine you have missed out in a ballot your actually coming across like a right dick about it. 

Dont know why folk are kicking up a big fuss here? We all know the way it works. 

I never got one but it's the first time in ages I havent so i totally get why I havent. I tick everything every year Europe home/away, cup games everything and I have probs been to more games than loads who got tickets but that doesn't make me deserve a ticket more. I already knew start of the season that there would be a BALLOT for these games.

Gutted I've not got one heavy gutted but I am not angry lol. That's just life and il still be hoping I cam source one.

9 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

paying a £45 premium won’t  work if everyone pays it and you saying that everyone who got a final ticket will get one for the piggery is just plain stupid as we only get 800 tickets for it. 

I don't care what you believe , and how many will be at the piggery who are at the final out the 800?   

As for coming across like a dick?   The club know they have big problems and hopefully will rectify it and make the system fairer.  Tell me how mearnsloyal can get no tickets with 4 season books ? Ffs you would expect 2  but to get none is brutal? 

So away you go and jog along 

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I don't care what you believe , and how many will be at the piggery who are at the final out the 800?   

As for coming across like a dick?   The club know they have big problems and hopefully will rectify it and make the system fairer.  Tell me how mearnsloyal can get no tickets with 4 season books ? Ffs you would expect 2  but to get none is brutal? 

Because it's a fucking ballot. I have two tickets we got none. Some have three and four and got none.

18000 into 26000 doesn't go that's how some people with 4 tickets won't get any.

It's the fairest way as the system sits. Stop fucking whinging eh

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Because it's a fucking ballot. I have two tickets we got none. Some have three and four and got none.

18000 into 26000 doesn't go that's how some people with 4 tickets won't get any.

It's the fairest way as the system sits. Stop fucking whinging eh

Sorry their must be a better way of doing it and they will change it for next season.  

7 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Sorry their must be a better way of doing it and they will change it for next season.  

There's no better way as it stands. 

They'll change it to fleece fans yet you think that's better, chase yersel

21 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

There's no better way as it stands. 

They'll change it to fleece fans yet you think that's better, chase yersel

No better way now but they should have capped it as they should have done with the away scheme. They should have had for instance a number for both just for talking sake 4000 for away scheme 17000 for semi finals and finals then when they got to the number on both operate 2 waiting lists one in one out. The boats already sailed on doing it that way. No idea how long the cccs has been a thing but the thing that annoys me is someone getting their first season ticket and having the same chance of someone that's been on the cccs since it started. They should have have a capped number on the schemes when they were making it. 

On 14/11/2019 at 14:21, GOAT said:

Don’t agree with that tbh and I was one of the ones there.  Should be a priority for the ones that go home and away this season and last. 

That can’t happen. You can tickfor all home games and not for away games and still be eligible for semi and finals. If they made it that you need to tick away games then I would be raging. From 2012 I said I wouldn’t go to any grounds of the bastards who voted us down. I used to help run my RSC so went from 1986 till 2012 everywhere , that shouldn’t impact my rights to be in ballot for final. Incidentally I didn’t get one for final but that’s the luck of the draw.  If you have bought a season book you have as much right to a ticket as anyone else. 

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

Dont know why folk are kicking up a big fuss here? We all know the way it works. 

I never got one but it's the first time in ages I havent so i totally get why I havent. I tick everything every year Europe home/away, cup games everything and I have probs been to more games than loads who got tickets but that doesn't make me deserve a ticket more. I already knew start of the season that there would be a BALLOT for these games.

Gutted I've not got one heavy gutted but I am not angry lol. That's just life and il still be hoping I cam source one.

Yeah that's the way I feel about it . Disappointed , but I've had a good run with it previously , so I knew I must be due missing out . Just unfortunate after watching some doings we e had , that it's the one where we have a right good chance of winning it , but hey , that's how it goes . 

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

No better way now but they should have capped it as they should have done with the away scheme. They should have had for instance a number for both just for talking sake 4000 for away scheme 17000 for semi finals and finals then when they got to the number on both operate 2 waiting lists one in one out. The boats already sailed on doing it that way. No idea how long the cccs has been a thing but the thing that annoys me is someone getting their first season ticket and having the same chance of someone that's been on the cccs since it started. They should have have a capped number on the schemes when they were making it. 

They’re weird as fuck with it, you canny get an away ticket through Rangers in your first year but you can get a final ticket, stupid as fuck.

8 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Why should they cap it ? We have 20000 season ticket holders who don’t tick for this scheme. 

5 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

That can’t happen. You can tickfor all home games and not for away games and still be eligible for semi and finals. If they made it that you need to tick away games then I would be raging. From 2012 I said I wouldn’t go to any grounds of the bastards who voted us down. I used to help run my RSC so went from 1986 till 2012 everywhere , that shouldn’t impact my rights to be in ballot for final. Incidentally I didn’t get one for final but that’s the luck of the draw.  If you have bought a season book you have as much right to a ticket as anyone else. 

I feel if you go home and away you deserve to be there before anyone and btw I’ve missed tons of games the last few years working away, have my son etc there’s people more deserving of a ticket than me.

13 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Wouldn't surprise me if you end up paying to be on the CCCS much like the Travel Club . I'm not advocating it btw , I think it would be morally wrong , but I can see it happening sometime in the future . 

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Get a fucking grip mate 😂😂 I like many others have missed out on a ticket but that’s the way it is, move the fuck on 

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

What do you think they should do to make it fairer? 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

I feel if you go home and away you deserve to be there before anyone and btw I’ve missed tons of games the last few years working away, have my son etc there’s people more deserving of a ticket than me.

Away games don’t make the club money. 

If the scheme said away games counted then fair enough, but it doesn’t  

Ive not got one but I’m certain that come cup final day I will be there. 

Archived