Emails are out for cup final

Bad Robot

I’ve been trying to pay Rangers on 3 separate occasions. But they’ve told me every single time I need to wait until Wednesday because the payments not bounced yet. 

Just found out there holding a ballot on weds for the folk that haven’t updated there details. 

Phoning again tomorrow and demanding that I pay. Imagine having to fight to give yer money over. 

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Think the club/TO at least try to make things fair with regards to ticket allocations between supporters.

Remember back in 2016, anyone who got allocated a ticket for the Scottish Cup Semi against the Tarriers didn’t get allocated for the final against Hibs, and vice versa. I got allocated for the semi and consequently didn’t get allocated a ticket for the final. Sore one to take, but made sense in the interests of fairness.

As someone here has already said, the demand for our tickets outweighs supply, so a ballot is the only fair way of doing it. Just got to accept that you can’t win them all.

That didn’t happen. I think those who didn’t get a semi-final ticket were first in line for a final ticket, though. 

5 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

I’ve been trying to pay Rangers on 3 separate occasions. But they’ve told me every single time I need to wait until Wednesday because the payments not bounced yet. 

Just found out there holding a ballot on weds for the folk that haven’t updated there details. 

Phoning again tomorrow and demanding that I pay. Imagine having to fight to give yer money over. 

Mate trust me phone tomorrow and u will 100% be ok. Dont panic. 

1 hour ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Got my ticket this morning. In row BBB in the West Stand, better bring my binoculars!

Think yourself lucky...I’m one row further back than that and directly behind one of those big fuckin’ stupid dangly scoreboards. I might as well watch it on the telly 🤭👍🏼

Archived