Emails are out for cup final

Bad Robot

Never got one through the cccs that’s two finals in a row now missed out on it. Had to source my own for hibs game. Fingers crossed I get something sorted but scunnered with that “ballot” system. I get more European away games than I do in that. Anyways roll on feyenoord and will worry bout this when I come home 

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

He did mate. North aswell.

Hope you and C get sorted. 🤞

Good to hear mate.

I received a text yesterday regarding a ticket for him so fingers crossed. I'm booked in for the boozer mate so I'm happy as long as he's sorted 

1 hour ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Anyone still clinging onto hope for a email. 

Phone up and say you don’t receive emails and ask if you’ve been allocated.

Could just head to the ticket office instead. Throw a tantrum, state you never miss out, inform them they're fucking out of order suggesting you should lose out in a ballot, demonstrate your sense of entitlement over other bears and once put in your place tell them to ram future friendlies. 

That's the way to do it 😂

14 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

A didnt get an email or anything in my basket online but went to my order history and this is there? That mean am sorted? It wasn't there last night. 

Screenshot_20191115_094532.jpg

I was clutching and had a wee look. Nothing in my order history. I have been handed a lifeline by @WILLIAM BEAR though. Thank you so much 😊 

4 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Explain the post just above where money hasn’t been taken but basket updated then? 

I phoned just there to pay since I have a new card. There processing all orders right now. Mentioned it wasn’t in order history and he said it won’t be until we are just about to take the payment 

Just now, ChampionsAgain said:

I phoned just there to pay since I have a new card. There processing all orders right now. Mentioned it wasn’t in order history and he said it won’t be until we are just about to take the payment 

Aye a checked mine the day and it was there and £41 has been taken out my bank. 

Archived