Emails are out for cup final

Bad Robot

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ballot is the luck of the draw , Rangers have no idea the lengths we go to to get to games we’ve not been allocated a ticket for so that’s fair enough but the Rangers/ibrox hospitality packages including match ticket going on sale before the cccs ballot and potentially someone who’s never been to a game in their life was able to buy it , is a disgrace but an absolute a 100% Rangers football club thing to do , not sour grapes as I was lucky , it’s a disgrace nonetheless 

9 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

The ballot is the luck of the draw , Rangers have no idea the lengths we go to to get to games we’ve not been allocated a ticket for so that’s fair enough but the Rangers/ibrox hospitality packages including match ticket going on sale before the cccs ballot and potentially someone who’s never been to a game in their life was able to buy it , is a disgrace but an absolute a 100% Rangers football club thing to do , not sour grapes as I was lucky , it’s a disgrace nonetheless 

Emailed about a waiting list the day for hospitality and they’re not even taking names for that anymore either 😂, completely fucked now

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Emailed about a waiting list the day for hospitality and they’re not even taking names for that anymore either 😂, completely fucked now

Instead of making a few bucks extra why not put they tickets into the CCCS ballot or at least fucking hold off to give cccs members a chance after the ballots done , it’s shocking mate 

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Eg Before we buy say our Europa league package for our own seat , put a advert out to see if anybody wants to pay more for our seat first , then fuck us , it’s exactly the same thing , ridiculous 

59 minutes ago, M0NTANA said:

Has champagne Jill photoshopped someone else’s email? Her Rangers number is in blue and even the font colour looks different from mine. 

Colours look more vivid too. 

Wouldn't put it past the crackpot 

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Not as lucky as you I didn't come out the organised ?? ballot so no ticket, can't believe people will be at the final who aren't even season ticket holders, when they know season ticket holders are going to miss out because of the amount of tickets allocated  there should be no hospitality packages, every available ticket should go in the ballot - treated like shit as usual.  

20 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

The way you've been going on in this thread I'm happy you've no got one mate, made my night better.

Glad to update you then, my mate got 5 tickets with his 5 season ticket books.  So I've got one at least.

It seems you got your full allocation or nothing as all  as I've got 2 books and got here haw and I know other people this has happened with . 

His chances of getting all 5 tickets was a little over 14%, ,  So you tell me how they are dished ou? 

So glad to have made your night better yesterday as mine is certainly a lot better tonight. 

7 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Glad to update you then, my mate got 5 tickets with his 5 season ticket books.  So I've got one at least.

It seems you got your full allocation or nothing as all  as I've got 2 books and got here haw and I know other people this has happened with . 

His chances of getting all 5 tickets was a little over 14%, ,  So you tell me how they are dished ou? 

So glad to have made your night better yesterday as mine is certainly a lot better tonight. 

Plenty people on friendships have had at least one miss out while some the rest get them

15 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Doubt it, but ok.

2 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

Doubt it, but ok.

Doubt it ?   I have been on to Greg who said it was quite possible, my mate has said I can use his name so putting in a complaint about how these tickets were allocated.   He had something like a 14% chance getting them all out , 1 ticket is just over 70% chance and having 2 books then I would have slightly better chance of getting one.

Also Greg said they are thinking about a one off payment of £45 to get priority to tickets and I said that was outrageous but he said the money goes to the club, but you and I know it won't go down well  

The draw was fucked up big time as before my mate went over yesterday to find out as he does not have email we agreed he would get all 5 or fuck all and that proved to be the case.

As you said you doubt he got all 5 tickets and Greg's was  like you have a ticket now so what's the problem?  The problem is the tickets are not distributed fairly and I guarentee all them at the final will be at celtic park the next game.

I cancelled all direct debits as I go to friendly s the lot always have ,   It league games for me now and I will pick and choose which games I wish to pay for now as enough is enough as they battered my account silly June/July / Aug and all that money could not get me one ticket with 2 books for the biggest game of the season.   

Thank fuck my mate got all 5 or I was watching on tv it's that simple.  

16 hours ago, mearns loyal said:

0 out 4 in this house... 

Fuck knows how they ballot. You’d have thought we might have gotten one. 

Totally agree mate , I would have thought you would have got 2/4 , you could not grumble at that , but 0/4 that's brutal, the club are gonna change it all by next season some points system but why is it not already in place ?  

I would put a complaint in about it as the only way it will change 

9 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Doubt it ?   I have been on to Greg who said it was quite possible, my mate has said I can use his name so putting in a complaint about how these tickets were allocated.   He had something like a 14% chance getting them all out , 1 ticket is just over 70% chance and having 2 books then I would have slightly better chance of getting one.

Also Greg said they are thinking about a one off payment of £45 to get priority to tickets and I said that was outrageous but he said the money goes to the club, but you and I know it won't go down well  

The draw was fucked up big time as before my mate went over yesterday to find out as he does not have email we agreed he would get all 5 or fuck all and that proved to be the case.

As you said you doubt he got all 5 tickets and Greg's was  like you have a ticket now so what's the problem?  The problem is the tickets are not distributed fairly and I guarentee all them at the final will be at celtic park the next game.

I cancelled all direct debits as I go to friendly s the lot always have ,   It league games for me now and I will pick and choose which games I wish to pay for now as enough is enough as they battered my account silly June/July / Aug and all that money could not get me one ticket with 2 books for the biggest game of the season.   

Thank fuck my mate got all 5 or I was watching on tv it's that simple.  

It’s not strange he got them all if they are all on friends and family especially if they are all his and registered to one address. 

Archived