Petition for the boys banned after Kilmarnock.

Mr Soprano

3 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Some of the boys have been advised to get as many people to email the SLO as possible. Only reason for it.

It’s a shame that he is our only point of contact as his position holds no power and things like this come from above. Of course we have to email him but even if he wholeheartedly agrees and backs it, I’ve no doubt those who call the shots give not one fuck. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Been on phone to him for over half an hour tonight.

After 5pm on a Friday? Hardly the actions of somecunt who doesn’t give a fuck about fans.

Promised myself I wouldn’t reply to negative posts in here but the criticism he’s getting (and I’ve done it in the past) is unwarranted just now.

Aye. he gets a lot of shite especially Twitter, some of the replies to his tweets fry my brain.

Answered my dms/emails every time but one so always helped me with whatever shite I asked him.

Hope he was able to help with this mate.

12 minutes ago, Barasa said:

"Hundreds rushed on to the Sonera Stadium pitch at full-time." Loads of Finnish fans banned from Euros then?

Happens in every league in the world and no cunt bats an eye, fuck it happens here in any game we’re not involved in and absolutely no cunt gives one fuck. Paranoid Protestants right enough 

4 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Been on phone to him for over half an hour tonight.

After 5pm on a Friday? Hardly the actions of somecunt who doesn’t give a fuck about fans.

Promised myself I wouldn’t reply to negative posts in here but the criticism he’s getting (and I’ve done it in the past) is unwarranted just now.

He maybe does loads of good in the background I’m unaware of but I’ve needed his influence twice,  once in Vienna and once in Porto where the organisation to get into our end could have make no mistake ended in tragedy , yet to receive a reply on the situation from my emails , as I said there might be many tasks in the background I’m unaware of he’s doing a great job for the support but I see a free pass to games and throw out the occasional tweet the official club page could tweet , I’m happy to be stand corrected if people can tell me different 

9 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Happens in every league in the world and no cunt bats an eye, fuck it happens here in any game we’re not involved in and absolutely no cunt gives one fuck. Paranoid Protestants right enough 

Almost right. Teams we are playing, they can do what they want.

18 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

He maybe does loads of good in the background I’m unaware of but I’ve needed his influence twice,  once in Vienna and once in Porto where the organisation to get into our end could have make no mistake ended in tragedy , yet to receive a reply on the situation from my emails , as I said there might be many tasks in the background I’m unaware of he’s doing a great job for the support but I see a free pass to games and throw out the occasional tweet the official club page could tweet , I’m happy to be stand corrected if people can tell me different 

Right so let’s no start shouting our mouths off on threads trying to help boys then.

4 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Right so let’s no start shouting our mouths off on threads trying to help boys then.

Not at all , in my experience in the past wee need to go above to get the lads ban overturned, I actually said to my dad , the players should be going to the decision maker and pleading the lads case coz from my seat when I looked up I thought big Katic and jones were in the stand , the full situation is a shambles that no other club would be involved in but now we are I can’t see the slo redeeming it 

11 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

That reminds me of the over exuberant fans of Hibs pouring on to the pitch at Hampden,  or Motherwell,  double standards as usual.