Alex Rae Claiming Major Investment Coming Into Rangers

Smile

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I heard it and what he said is there will be a share issue in the new year. 

Obv very poor listening skills , he clearly stated there would be a share issue "which will provide considerable money AND there's gonna be a major investment coming into Rangers"

32 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Obv very poor listening skills , he clearly stated there would a share issue "which will provide considerable money AND there's gonna be a major investment coming into Rangers"

I've heard its Dave's Chinese cousin, Wan King.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

I've heard its Dave's Chinese cousin, Wan King.

I sold a house once to a guy called Wayne King, when they were wandering around the estate agent kept calling him Mr King, I thought it was a bit impersonal so I introduced myself and asked his name then I understood the Mr King bit.

48 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I sold a house once to a guy called Wayne King, when they were wandering around the estate agent kept calling him Mr King, I thought it was a bit impersonal so I introduced myself and asked his name then I understood the Mr King bit.

Did a bit of business with a guy called Mr Mashitter, I kept  trying to pronounce it more politely but he just corrected me, weeks of hilarity in the office, who's looking after Mashitter?

2 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Coincidence we are partnering with them for our Dubai winter break?

Its not a coincidence imo I think its happening.

https://www.emirates.com/english/about-us/our-communities/sponsorship/football/

Read that and tell me that we wouldn't fit right into that portfolio.

We also have a perfect advertising space on the flight path into their latest A380 hub.

I may or may not have mentioned this to someone at the club on a few occasions, I'm guess they have got off their arse and followed up the suggestion

6 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Its not a coincidence imo I think its happening.

https://www.emirates.com/english/about-us/our-communities/sponsorship/football/

Read that and tell me that we wouldn't fit right into that portfolio.

We also have a perfect advertising space on the flight path into their latest A380 hub.

I may or may not have mentioned this to someone at the club on a few occasions, I'm guess they have got off their arse and followed up the suggestion

Yeah could be something in it, maybe our new commercial director starting to make an impact.

Also heard a few whispers that all these recent Indian links may be leading to something.

13 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Yeah could be something in it, maybe our new commercial director starting to make an impact.

Also heard a few whispers that all these recent Indian links may be leading to something.

Indian links hopefully we start punting pakora and curry's at the pie stalls

Actually did we not sell pakora before at ibrox? I am sure we might have for a while.

2 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Mibee, mibee not 

Screenshot_20191123_184224_com.twitter.android.jpg

That's lifted word for word from Frankie's Facebook page. Not Frankie from Gersnet, Frankie that lived in Thailand. 

He also says King is stepping aside as Chairman. 

Although he is or was quite close to Houston, I wouldn't give it too much credence.

Not saying it won't happen, but just showing how rumours get carried with no real solid source or evidence. 

Archived