*****Feyenoord v Rangers*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Ha ha I won’t bother asking who wasn’t 😂. I think in Europe especially and in harder league games we need to play the three of Kanara, Jack and Davis as they compliment each other so well in these types of games. 

100% 

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I criticise but it’s a pretty impressive record .You can’t deny that 

If we say SGs record is good ,we can’t dispute Goldson hasn’t played his part 

He has, but the two replacements sitting on the sidelines are better imo.

Ojo has played his part as well, but it does not equal good and that holds true with Goldson as well and others.

Forget stat's and believe what tou see with your own eyes.

Scraping wins and draws will eventually bite you on the arse when the luck runs out. We do have replacements who imo would improve our lot, even if only to freshen things up and increase competition for places. Keep them hungry and on their toes so to speak.

Some are guaranteed a game, no matter how consistently poor they are. That is not a good dynamic and will cost us if Gerrard persists in it, it could prove costly when it matters most

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Fuck knows how .Can you name one decision that’s ever cost them a big game 

Its bullshit , hes a dirty papish bastard and its a stick on that that he will give them a helping hand at least once in this game , you could bet your life on it.........

1st half we were shocking, lucky to get away with being 1 down. We were rushed on the ball. Davis being as bad as anyone. I dunno what it is, it either takes a goal against or a ht  'talk' from the gaffer to get us going. We were so much better 2nd half, having someone as good as Alfredo helps. Do we give teams too much respect based on name!? 

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

He has, but the two replacements sitting on the sidelines are better imo.

Ojo has played his part as well, but it does not equal good and that holds true with Goldson as well and others.

Forget stat's and believe what tou see with your own eyes.

Scraping wins and draws will eventually bite you on the arse when the luck runs out. We do have replacements who imo would improve our lot, even if only to freshen things up and increase competition for places. Keep them hungry and on their toes so to speak.

Some are guaranteed a game, no matter how consistently poor they are. That is not a good dynamic and will cost us if Gerrard persists in it, it could prove costly when it matters most

Forgetting Ojo obviously as no one can argue he brings anything to the team but with Goldson it’s different, he does makes mistakes of course and I’m not defending that but he is better more often than not and he’s a presence at the back and seems to command and help others through games. That in itself shouldn’t be overlooked 

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Its bullshit , hes a dirty papish bastard and its a stick on that that he will give them a helping hand at least once in this game , you could bet your life on it.........

Not worth thinking about now .I know .You know it .We just have to see what happens 

Annoying for me .We won’t be getting any last minute pens .That is for certain 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Fuck knows how .Can you name one decision that’s ever cost them a big game 

They think he gives us decisions because of where he works so he doesn't come across as biased. Check this out: https://thecelticblog.com/2017/10/blogs/willie-collum-we-know-what-you-are/

He gave us a penalty in his first game at Parkhead when Broadfoot took a bit of a tumble. Remember they were going on for ages about it because he had his back turned when he went down and they have never got over it.

He's just utterly hopeless. Even Michael Stewart is on record saying he shouldn't be refereeing in the top flight in Scotland. 

2 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Forgetting Ojo obviously as no one can argue he brings anything to the team but with Goldson it’s different, he does makes mistakes of course and I’m not defending that but he is better more often than not and he’s a presence at the back and seems to command and help others through games. That in itself shouldn’t be overlooked 

I tend to agree .SG just can’t drop a player with that kind of record .BA could be right but if we can’t take him out the team as this stage of the season .It ain’t happening even if I’m pissed off with him at the weekend 

Just now, evenstevens said:

Not been following this thread but I've never been as gobsmacked to not get a penalty with the Morelos one. Was still not finishing sentences about it ten mins later, never mind now cos if you think

It was fucking outrageous to be honest mate. The one on Ojo could have been also, if not a foul why no booking for a dive ? Surely it has to be one or the other. 

Brave performance for an away game. I thought we'd won but every player gave their all. 

Any nuteral would agree.

Huge step up from 3 years ago. Fact.

I am scunnered we didn't win against the odds but the draw was a fair result.

It is not in my genes to say this but we did well to get a draw  considering the opposirion 

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

They think he gives us decisions because of where he works so he doesn't come across as biased. Check this out: https://thecelticblog.com/2017/10/blogs/willie-collum-we-know-what-you-are/

He gave us a penalty in his first game at Parkhead when Broadfoot took a bit of a tumble. Remember they were going on for ages about it because he had his back turned when he went down and they have never got over it.

He's just utterly hopeless. Even Michael Stewart is on record saying he shouldn't be refereeing in the top flight in Scotland. 

The clubfoot one was a surprise I will admit. Wasn’t much if anything in it and you’d be fucking raging if it was against you. 

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Brave performance for an away game. I thought we'd won but every player gave their all. 

Any nuteral would agree.

Huge step up from 3 years ago. Fact.

I am scunnered we didn't win against the odds but the draw was a fair result.

It is not in my genes to say this but we did well to get a draw.

If we’d have held out for ten minutes after going 2-1 ahead we’d have won I believe 

4 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Not been following this thread but I've never been as gobsmacked to not get a penalty with the Morelos one. Was still not finishing sentences about it ten mins later, never mind now cos if you think

Not real that one .Never seen a more clear cut not given 

Archived