*****Feyenoord v Rangers*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Have to say, though... I remember a time (UEFA CUP run) where I was shit scared when we were in possession. Ball used to be like a hot potato. These days we are very good on the ball... I do NOT get stressed.. in fact, I am LOVING our possession/passing game. 

Feyenoord vs Rangers in Rotterdam and they were the team playing long ball football and mainly threatening via corners. Who would've thunk it🤔

I thought it was one of our two weakest European performances this season and we were still well above the level we have  usually shown in Europe over the last thirty years. 

Even in 2008, we rarely controlled a game that well. 

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Bit deflated about last night now. We need to tighten up at the back and it always seems to take us the first 45 to kick in to gear. 

I genuienly thought Feyenoord for around 30 mins were excellent last night and expected them to come at us like that. 

I thought once we got the first we were the better side but their second goal was pretty shit to concede. Thought in the main we defended well but there were some dodgy moments, especially first half. 

The only positive is due tothe result in Switzerland we weren't through even with a win last night 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

I genuienly thought Feyenoord for around 30 mins were excellent last night and expected them to come at us like that. 

I thought once we got the first we were the better side but their second goal was pretty shit to concede. Thought in the main we defended well but there were some dodgy moments, especially first half. 

The only positive is due tothe result in Switzerland we weren't through even with a win last night 

Lucky we were only 1 down at half time could have been 3/4 down, said before the game a draw wouldn't be bad for us. Hard place to go and the ref shat it from a big decision that happens at Ibrox he gives it. 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

same mate, knew they would be no mugs, especially with Advocaat at the helm. Result could have went either way for both teams last night, just feel like we did enough to win it but fuck ups at the back cost us. Without McGregor in goals we would have been beat though. 

on to the next one. 

20 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Lucky we were only 1 down at half time could have been 3/4 down, said before the game a draw wouldn't be bad for us. Hard place to go and the ref shat it from a big decision that happens at Ibrox he gives it. 

Only AZ have beaten them there this year 

25 minutes ago, jackunion said:

No fucks given by the bears last night

took up a section of the home support next to our away section. 

That was the hospitality of our allocation am sure. That was coming out the ground some amount of cops separating us from them. 

IMG_20191128_205500.jpg

Daily Record highlighting inappropriate singing and that we could face Young Boys in an empty stadium.

Was there any inappropriate singing ?

If so forget the mutual back slapping we are for the high jump. 

Tbh I didnt hear any on the tv but The Record has grassed us up by the looks.

2 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

Daily Record highlighting inappropriate singing and that we could face Young Boys in an empty stadium.

Was there any inappropriate singing ?

If so forget the mutual back slapping we are for the high jump. 

Tbh I didnt hear any on the tv but The Record has grassed us up by the looks.

They are agitating for a full stadium ban.

Archived