Scottish cup draw

Escobar

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the fucking point. I'm booked up to go up north on the Friday but might have been able to go if it was the Saturday at 3pm and definitely if it got moved to Sunday. There's no reason for this to be on TV at all tbh. 

9 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

What is the fucking point. I'm booked up to go up north on the Friday but might have been able to go if it was the Saturday at 3pm and definitely if it got moved to Sunday. There's no reason for this to be on TV at all tbh. 

Plenty of reasons for this to be on the TV, thousands of Rangers fans who will want to watch, and countless squillions of Bogtrotters who will have to watch it.

2 hours ago, OceanRain said:

7.45 kick off on the Friday.

FFS Booked a holiday flight to get back on the Friday night just in case we had got a decent draw on the Saturday - flight lands at Glasgow airport at 7pm, so should be driving past Ibrox around kick off, you reckon they'll let me take a suitcase into the Govan Front?? 😫

7 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Hang on - I'll get it moved back for you ya trumpet.

Where have you been the last five or so years? TV decides when every single one of our games gets played and what time the kick off is.

Fans and their circumstances matter fuck all nowadays.

5 hours ago, TartanTeddy said:

FFS Booked a holiday flight to get back on the Friday night just in case we had got a decent draw on the Saturday - flight lands at Glasgow airport at 7pm, so should be driving past Ibrox around kick off, you reckon they'll let me take a suitcase into the Govan Front?? 😫

I’ll keep a hold of your suitcase for you 

11 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Setanta have the rights, so every Rangers game will be on the TV.

10 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Hang on - I'll get it moved back for you ya trumpet.

Where have you been the last five or so years? TV decides when every single one of our games gets played and what time the kick off is.

Fans and their circumstances matter fuck all nowadays.

Fully aware of that. Just a bit miffed out of all the times I decide to go away for a Friday night a game gets moved 😂 especially  that under any other circumstances would never be on a Friday night! Seeing as it's a home game. I hope the rest of your post was tongue in cheek. I'm not going to get into a pissing contest about what games I've been into in the last 5 years+ as I know more then most what games get moved and why 

Archived