Morelos

BlueMe

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bigdave30 said:

Had a nosey on the Morelos thread on the Man U forum, they obsessed rabid tarrier bastards are everywhere 😂

If the wee man keeps up his form we are in for a right treat in the summer when the chequebooks get opened.

Hope to fuck he doesn’t leave in January.

The meltdown on here when the board accept 15m in the summer.

When he sores his first (and for all I care his only) goal I will relish the Simon and Garfunkel moment from whatever stadia it happens in, however methinks once he does it there will be no stopping I’m.

Said it before and i’ll say it again.... the bheasts cannot accept that we have a player who is quite simply better than what they have. 

The fact they sign up to other teams’ forums to talk about him says it all about their fear. 

8 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Can't see us selling at that

Fucking not one chance. We know his value regardless of what the media up here would have cunts think, the fact prominent English media guys are putting him in the £40-50 million bracket our board won’t sell for £15 ha ha 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Scenes when you see Defoe’s starting 

That’s why I held off till the team announced today. Had 4-0 Morelos first goal. Now I’d never not want us to score but was happy to have called it a day at 4 this afternoon ha ha 5th goal done me for £260 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, whatnobeer said:

Great to see him banging in the headers now. He missed a few his first season and was described here as having a head shaped like a 50p. Love the wee man. 

Head like a fifty pence pice is exactly the description I gave him ha ha ha 

years ago i used to check the scores to see how many boyd had scored at the weekend in work. its the exact same for alfredo except he is more talented. and he can be relied on in europe.

is there any player in europe that has scored double figures in the league and europe this season? i would think it would be a very short list.

also alfredo is a leader with a lions heart. And most importantly his love for Rangers is shining through every week more and more. Right now he is mr Rangers in my eyes.

fights for the team, scores for the team and wins for the team.

7 minutes ago, whatnobeer said:

Great to see him banging in the headers now. He missed a few his first season and was described here as having a head shaped like a 50p. Love the wee man. 

Remember when he run out against Progres at Ibrox in his home debut - he looked totally lost. We stuck with him, albeit he has taken his fair share of criticism - but we forget how young he was when he signed. I've said this before, but Johnaton Johansen should be given the keys to Ibrox for getting him here- we need him back as a Scandanavian scout asap.

Archived