Morelos

BlueMe

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Iv bet him for a brace against these cunts the last 3 or 4 times and 6/1 was the best I got ,

i wont bother following that bet because every time I bet him to score 2 he doesn’t even score 1 

Mate it’s got to end some time but I’d prefer it if you don’t jinx my bet 😂😂😂

11 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Mate it’s got to end some time but I’d prefer it if you don’t jinx my bet 😂😂😂

I won't want to jinx it, even if I had a grand on it and it came in I don't think I would be any happier. 

Money can't buy you happiness but stuffing those tarrier cunts never gets old. 

On 01/12/2019 at 20:52, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Remember when he run out against Progres at Ibrox in his home debut - he looked totally lost. We stuck with him, albeit he has taken his fair share of criticism - but we forget how young he was when he signed. I've said this before, but Johnaton Johansen should be given the keys to Ibrox for getting him here- we need him back as a Scandanavian scout asap.

Its a market we should be all over, can offer great value. 

Look at Morelos and the likes of Haaland just now who went for over 4million from Molde

16 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The sheep's McKenna in the press today confirming they targeted him previously at the instruction of Mcinnes.  Another one for Morelos to be aware of and ram it down their throats with goals.

The worry of course is that one of their players will try to do Alfredo just for sheer spite. Hopefully, whatever prick is refereeing tonight will be less inadequate than usual and will be looking out for anything sinister with regards to the star man of Scottish football.

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

The worry of course is that one of their players will try to do Alfredo just for sheer spite. Hopefully, whatever prick is refereeing tonight will be less inadequate than usual and will be looking out for anything sinister with regards to the star man of Scottish football.

Beaton tonight.

Morelos will be a target again for rough treatment. Either to cause injury or provoke reaction. The fact they've admitted this tactic should make any ref sit up and take notice, but I dont have any confidence it will. Big test for alfie to deal with it the right way up there tonight as I reckon they'll be even more determined to make him miss Sunday.

Archived