Morelos

BlueMe

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Smile said:

Penalty was poor but I still think strikers should take them but was a big game to change it but we will never know if it cost us or not as tav could have missed.

Tav simply shat it to take it and made it look like he wanted to give morelos it. Why change it today? Why has it took tav until today to change it.

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

Get this wee bastard morelos to fuck. Any cunt that says otherwise have a losing mentality.

Wee prick shits it against them and that's not a Rangers player. Get him to fuck

Shut your fucking mouth you fucking embarrassment!

You  not think today's bad enough, then having to read absolute garbage like that.

You should be banned, you fucking idiot.

Get this wee bastard morelos to fuck. Any cunt that says otherwise have a losing mentality.

Wee prick shits it against them and that's not a Rangers player. Get him to fuck

Mate, take a breath. Aye, he had a poor game but Forster had the greatest performance of his life today. 

Love Morelos, but he cost us the game today. So many missed opportunities, so many times when he was greedy and could have put someone else in.

He was getting fed, he was getting plenty of the ball, he even got a penalty, and he couldn't score.

He deserves all the plaudits when he scores, today he certainly deserves criticism.

6 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Shut the fuck up 

Europe isnt top of our priority stopping these bastards dominating Scottish football is top priority. The other night morelos was shite and today fuck me he shat it.

Away and lie down, my 3 year old makes more sense.

Up your meds or something.

6 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

You son are a fucking spastic, Rangers fan my arse

Just now, Blueteeth said:

Love Morelos, but he cost us the game today. So many missed opportunities, so many times when he was greedy and could have put someone else in.

He was getting fed, he was getting plenty of the ball, he even got a penalty, and he couldn't score.

He deserves all the plaudits when he scores, today he certainly deserves criticism.

I agree, but some of the posts on here by the Pollok chap are embarrassing,

Archived