Morelos

BlueMe

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, pollok-bear said:

Does anyone disagree here morelos simply shat it.

I have fully supported him even when be had disciplinary issues and anything else he has done.

But nope after today he deserves to get criticised.

No one disagrees that you are a fuckin mongo

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

I have fully supported him even when be had disciplinary issues and anything else he has done.

I don't think anyone disagrees that you’re a prick

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

Should never have been fucking taking it.

Fuck me 

Just now, pollok-bear said:

Criticism for what? Every chance in open play he made the correct decision and their goalie made a save.

Bo idea why he took the penalty. Captains fault for allowing him to

4 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Shut your fucking mouth you fucking embarrassment!

You  not think today's bad enough, then having to read absolute garbage like that.

You should be banned, you fucking idiot.

Thank you,  you took the words out of my mouth. 

Lad was lucky he wasn't booked and perhaps sent off today. Shouldn't have been given the penalty. They just get inside his head, but he's got to stop jumping into defenders. Especially without looking at the ball.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

I agree, but some of the posts on here by the Pollok chap are embarrassing,

I think the loss is a bit raw for everyone just now, he's not a shitebag when he's scoring so well in Europe against quality opposition.

Sometimes players create their own wee hurdles in their head, Morelos clearly has a big hurdle regarding the scum and it's only going to get bigger and more difficult to overcome if he fails to score next time.

I don't know how you'd deal with that as a manager, maybe if we had Defoe up front from the start today we'd be lifting the cup. Who knows.

3 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Don't think he shat it. If anything hes maybe trying too hard. A shitbag doesnt stand up to take the pen, nor keep looking for the ball and taking shots on. A shitbag hides when hes not firing. 

If he had a bit more compusure maybe he would have scored but to call him a shitbag and want him punted is plain daft.

I have to say my heart sank when i saw he was taking it, I don't think he strikes that great a ball for all the goals he scores. 

Also, it just shows you how mental this place can be with threads like "greatest striker since....". Fact, Boyd is the top scorer in the history of the league and scored once against them so never mentioned as a great striker for us.  All of the other top ones knew how to get over the line against them and you can rhyme them all off yourself. Morelos had plenty chances to score today and didn't so he deserves all the criticism coming. 

14 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Get this wee bastard morelos to fuck. Any cunt that says otherwise have a losing mentality.

Wee prick shits it against them and that's not a Rangers player. Get him to fuck

You seem to have forgotten all the great goals he has scored for us - today was simply bad luck all round, another day we would have won this 3-0 plus their goal keeper saved theirs arses.

You're a fucking dick head!!!

Archived