Morelos

BlueMe

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, berkshirebear said:

It's incredible how much he's improved in just a couple of seasons. Mentality he's like another person, and his heading has improved dramatically..

He's had all the talent in the world since he came. But Gerrard and the coaching staff have helped him realise his potential now 

He's the perfect example of the modern 1 up top striker, we are so lucky to have him. 

And I would like to thank every single one of those card happy refs and media wanks who were more than happy to exaggerate a poor disciplinary issue which kept buyers at bay in the summer, 

We are enjoying now a player who is up there with the best in our modern history and the fee we get for him is going up by the week. 

Saying that I would be far far happier if he was here for another 10years rather than us bank a huge huge cheque for him 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

He's had all the talent in the world since he came. But Gerrard and the coaching staff have helped him realise his potential now 

I still can't believe we got him a million quid. Just shows how much players can grow under the right condition. You only have to look at Jack etc to see this!

The banter about Morelos on here is great but now my serious head is saying if we receive and accept a big offer in january for him we may as well give them the title gift wrapped. We all know we want to keep him and me being optimistic says he stays with us until at least the summer. 

8 hours ago, magic8ball said:

He's the perfect example of the modern 1 up top striker, we are so lucky to have him. 

And I would like to thank every single one of those card happy refs and media wanks who were more than happy to exaggerate a poor disciplinary issue which kept buyers at bay in the summer, 

We are enjoying now a player who is up there with the best in our modern history and the fee we get for him is going up by the week. 

Saying that I would be far far happier if he was here for another 10years rather than us bank a huge huge cheque for him 

Sure he had a disiplinary issue, but it wasn't all one sided, as  he was targetted by all comers. Mishandled by ref's who offered no protection and who even contributed with their own agenda. He was never a dirty player, but an abused one, yes!  Cunts the lot of them.

Development of raw talent isn't always successful, but he couldn't have got better mentors than Gerrard and Defoe. A budding player's dream.  Respect!

Hats off to the lad, in spite of all that stood in his way in this shitehole, he turned it around.  That says so much about him and it's powerful. The world is now his oyster, but sadly to our loss. We can only thank but him for all that he gave us, the goals, the magic, that character and his big smile and wish him every success wherever he goes. I think such is his heart, that he'll miss us, as much as we'll miss him.

We just need a miracle, so that he stays! Let's see what 55 brings in May and fingers crossed!

I love him as we all do and will miss him when he inevitably leaves.

But I take huge comfort in the knowledge that our manager and coaching staff took a temperamental young player with potential and worked on him to the stage he’s at now.

The striker’s instinct is in his DNA but he has been improved in so many areas that I would hope we could replicate that and indeed, have already identified other young rough diamonds. Apart from the joy they bring us for a few seasons, it is a sound business model and will help stabilise and grow the club further.

There are others out there, up to Ross Wilson to earn his salary and find us a few.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Sure he had a disiplinary issue, but it wasn't all one sided, as  he was targetted by all comers. Mishandled by ref's who offered no protection and who even contributed with their own agenda. He was never a dirty player, but an abused one, yes!  Cunts the lot of them.

Development of raw talent isn't always successful, but he couldn't have got better mentors than Gerrard and Defoe. A budding player's dream.  Respect!

Hats off to the lad, in spite of all that stood in his way in this shitehole, he turned it around.  That says so much about him and it's powerful. The world is now his oyster, but sadly to our loss. We can only thank but him for all that he gave us, the goals, the magic, that character and his big smile and wish him every success wherever he goes. I think such is his heart, that he'll miss us, as much as we'll miss him.

We just need a miracle, so that he stays! Let's see what 55 brings in May and fingers crossed!

Have a look on YouTube ,there’s a video on there with all his domestic bookings ,Some of them are absolutely ridiculous ,now it’s in the past it’s actually funny 

Archived