Morelos

BlueMe

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Broxi said:

£30m minimum now

He’s genuinely viewed as one of the best young strikers in Europe now 

I know Crystal Palace have been long linked with him and their forum is quite active so I had a look the other day and even they acknowledge they won’t be able to afford him now. 

Without going overboard Morelos is a level above Crystal Palace

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

It would simply be impossible to improve on  a headed goal like this.

Position, power, accuracy - flawless.

0BC430C8-ED26-4BE6-BC5D-9A3C9521864D.thumb.gif.b6f4fd982cb68c3f05045788fbcb7cd4.gif

Could watch that all day. The cross is superb, but most strikers would just be looking to aim it at the goal. The composure to place it that accurately in the corner is just amazing

18 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

It would simply be impossible to improve on  a headed goal like this.

Position, power, accuracy - flawless.

0BC430C8-ED26-4BE6-BC5D-9A3C9521864D.thumb.gif.b6f4fd982cb68c3f05045788fbcb7cd4.gif

With CBs either side the cross in had to be perfect and it was.  Barisic has been outstanding for us it’s a shame Tavernier is a shadow of the player he was last season. 

3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

The cross from Barisic was amazing as well tbh.

To get that accuracy from a moving ball, hit first time, is fantastic btw.

One of the best crossers of a ball we’ve had at Rangers. Not the finished article but his technical ability isn’t in doubt.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Gordon parks is one bitter twat, he hardly ever gives Rangers credit and when he has to its grudged. He was pretty shit himself as a player so fuck knows why the record thinks his opinion is of interest to anyone. Just a few weeks ago he said there was no evidence that Rangers would come better than a distant 2nd. If benteke can go for 30 million then that's the yardstick we go on.

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

See this is what fucking riles me. 

Edouard scores against Albania u21, lichtenstein u21s and Switzerland from the spot and he's up there with the best. 

Wee man leads the way with goals in the Europa league and has scored not a far from 30 goals before Xmas and has around 76 goals in 119 games for us now considering the shite he played with in season 1 that's fucking phenomenonal. 

Fs Griffiths only finished has last line two hours before Sutton had him at 20 million. Fuck off ya mutant bastard 

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Edouard scores against Albania u21, lichtenstein u21s and Switzerland from the spot and he's up there with the best. 

Wee man leads the way with goals in the Europa league and has scored not a far from 30 goals before Xmas and has around 76 goals in 119 games for us now considering the shite he played with in season 1 that's fucking phenomenonal. 

Fs Griffiths only finished has last line two hours before Sutton had him at 20 million. Fuck off ya mutant bastard 

It is Gordon parks saying it though, no serious football expert actually thinks that. He simply cant hide his bitterness, im amazed even the record employ him. I remember the dude, who must know him, saying that he is as thick as shit in the neck of a bottle as well.

17 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Remember the hype around Dembélé and the crazy amounts being thrown around? He scored 26 goals in 2 seasons. Morelos has 24 this season. It’s November.

"Is Alfredo Morelos the best forward in Europe at the moment? He scores again. He keeps scoring out of nowhere. Only received two decent services and scored 2. Solskjær, don't be stupid and buy this player, the new Luis Suárez in the making."

Aye, but he's shite :mutley:

"Great player... has a bit of Tevez and Suarez in him, it is not because Gerrard is managing him, but I think he will end up at Liverpool. Their recruitment has been superb of late and somehow they get the right deals done at right price. He would really suit United too, probably the best player within 30,40 million bracket."

Aye, but yer no understanding, celtic fans say he's shite :mutley:

Just now, Blueteeth said:

"Great player... has a bit of Tevez and Suarez in him, it is not because Gerrard is managing him, but I think he will end up at Liverpool. Their recruitment has been superb of late and somehow they get the right deals done at right price. He would really suit United too, probably the best player within 30,40 million bracket."

Aye, but yer no understanding, celtic fans say he's shite :mutley:

Who are those quotes from mate?

"They missed even more chances versus Porto. Morelos on the other hand only needs half a chance in the box. The headers weren't lucky they were directed.

He reminds me of Ruud van Nistelrooy"

Look, the celtic fans say he's shite, let that be the end of it. :mutley:

Archived