Morelos

BlueMe

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, IpswichGer said:

Brilliant. He is still, unbelievably, relatively unwatched down here. They hear the name but are only just starting to watch his performances. 

That is because of the ingrained "Scottish Football Pub League" that has been passed down from father to son and believed by whoever spouts it, fuck me even Sam Allerdyce was giving it last week anyone could win trophies up there, a guy who has won fuck all bar a relegation scrap in his career and whose England job came to a stop because the greedy cunt was on the take sorry fatty keep your opinions to yourself, it is not the best granted but when you see some EPL teams with 100s of millions spent on them looking awful for a country of 5m I do not think it is so bad.

15 hours ago, Blueteeth said:

"Great player... has a bit of Tevez and Suarez in him, it is not because Gerrard is managing him, but I think he will end up at Liverpool. Their recruitment has been superb of late and somehow they get the right deals done at right price. He would really suit United too, probably the best player within 30,40 million bracket."

Aye, but yer no understanding, celtic fans say he's shite :mutley:

Only because Edoaurde (sp) is in the 50,60 million bracket 😂😂

Interesting how things develop.  Pre season in one of the many other Alfredo threads people were talking £15 million.   We are now talking £30-35 million.   Seen Suarez play many times and he has many of his attributes and more.    Would certainly be a snip at £40 million and we need to keep hanging onto him.   He is improving games after game and his goals in Europe show he can hack it against better teams than he faces week in week out.   Liverpool sold Dominic Solanke and Danny Ings for a combined £40 million and Alfredo is streets ahead of either of them.      Hat trick against them next Sunday please.

57 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Interesting how things develop.  Pre season in one of the many other Alfredo threads people were talking £15 million.   We are now talking £30-35 million.   Seen Suarez play many times and he has many of his attributes and more.    Would certainly be a snip at £40 million and we need to keep hanging onto him.   He is improving games after game and his goals in Europe show he can hack it against better teams than he faces week in week out.   Liverpool sold Dominic Solanke and Danny Ings for a combined £40 million and Alfredo is streets ahead of either of them.      Hat trick against them next Sunday please.

If anybody scores a winner against them I will be ecstatic,  if Alf does it , nobody deserves it more.

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

Morelos needs another 7 goals to equal Negri’s record from away back.  I think it was 32 goals before the turn of the year.  I hope Morelos starts today just for that reason.

Memory hazy but I think Negri had a couple of penalties ,Also Morelos blows him away in overall team play ,Negri was an out and out poacher style striker 

35 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Memory hazy but I think Negri had a couple of penalties ,Also Morelos blows him away in overall team play ,Negri was an out and out poacher style striker 

I’m not comparing the two players.  I’m simply saying the record set by Negri was 32.  So Morelos needs 7 goals in the remaining 8 games to equal that.  It would be a great achievement if he can.  That record has stood for over 20 years.

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

I’m not comparing the two players.  I’m simply saying the record set by Negri was 32.  So Morelos needs 7 goals in the remaining 8 games to equal that.  It would be a great achievement is he can.  That record has stood for over 20 years.

I wasn’t either ,Morelos breaking the record would be some achievement especially that he is a completely different type of striker 

1 hour ago, Blueshoff said:

His assist last week against Hamilton was as good as a goal. 

How many assists this season so far? 

29 minutes ago, Rlm said:

Losing count of the Lads stats....what more praise is there to heap on this kid.

If only a member of the forum was taking time and effort to track these things and post them in a pinned thread every week 😠

:pipe:

Had a nosey on the Morelos thread on the Man U forum, they obsessed rabid tarrier bastards are everywhere 😂

If the wee man keeps up his form we are in for a right treat in the summer when the chequebooks get opened.

Hope to fuck he doesn’t leave in January.

14 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Had a nosey on the Morelos thread on the Man U forum, they obsessed rabid tarrier bastards are everywhere 😂

If the wee man keeps up his form we are in for a right treat in the summer when the chequebooks get opened.

Hope to fuck he doesn’t leave in January.

Just checked that forum out as well. It's outrageous the lengths they'll go to when it comes to Rangers. Obsessed doesn't even cover it! I couldn't give a fuck about any celtic player or what's going on at the piggery!! 

14 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Just checked that forum out as well. It's outrageous the lengths they'll go to when it comes to Rangers. Obsessed doesn't even cover it! I couldn't give a fuck about any celtic player or what's going on at the piggery!! 

signing up to a Man U forum to talk about us 😂

I’m just content knowing that Morelos is living in some of their heids rent free.

Archived