2nd CL Place

Ace

4 minutes ago, Ace said:

It appears that Scotland (well, us & CFC) have secured 15th ranking spot for UEFA, meaning many things for 2021/2022 but primary amongst it, for us, is a 2nd CL spot 

Does it alter how many qualifiers the League Champions will have to face?? 

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

I think APOEL are still in the Europa League and look like qualifying for the last 32. Between us and them across the city, we should keep 15 at least tho.

Already qualified I’m sure 7 points to Qarabags 4 and they have them on the head to head 

Hopefully we can finish top and draw them next

10 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Does it alter how many qualifiers the League Champions will have to face?? 

17th gets us to start in Q2 rather than Q1. 14th means we start in Q3, but being 15th means if the CL holders qualified automatically through their league then we start in Q3.

Need to get up to 12th to start in Q4 (13th if holders qualify through their league). 12th isnt going to happen this season, but a good run in the knockouts make 13th vaguely possible, if Copenhagen do badly.

Just shows how much a moronic  decision it was to relegate us to the bottom division 2012. But no other top flight club really gave it a thought at the time how us not being in the top flight would affect spl rankings in Europe.... Just shows how important we are to the Game in scotland. That Dundee utd chairman stil boils my piss....Rant over. Lol

Archived