*****The Official Rangers V Hearts Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

Fucking Baltic. Glad to be back on the car for a heat.

Really professional performance, but again the opportunity to be more clinical was missed. Hearts were there for the taken and could easily have been 7 or 8.

Morelos misses a couple of chances, Goldson missed a great opportunity and

If Tav plays a better ball in Kent is one on one for another. 

On a positive though, best performance after a European game for ages,3 points and cut the GD down to only one. 

Great OG from Berra too 😂😂😂

Liked Arfield back in midfield too, put a good shift in and good to see Stewart on the score sheet too.

Good management to rest Jack and get Morelos, Kent and Kamara off early too.

How fucking bad are hearts btw? 

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arfield much better in a more natural role,thought Aribo did very well on the right.

Never out of 2nd gear,strolled it and could have scored more.

Ojo even put in a wee shift when he came on.

Morelos keeping his run going,good to see and well done Greg Stewart on his couple today.

Davis MOTM by a distance,pure class and Naismith is now officially a dirty bassa.

We didn't need to be at our best to beat Hearts 5-0 and even at that it was utter domination,  Vital three points and a different game awaits us on Wednesday away to the sheep but I'm confident we will beat them and  with Alfie, Kent, Davis and Jack,  to name just four, in our team. 

Just now, Misteral said:

We didn't need to be at our best to beat Hearts 5-0 and even at that it was utter domination,  Vital three points and a different game awaits us on Wednesday away to the sheep but I'm confident we will beat them and  with Alfie, Kent, Davis and Jack,  to name just four, in our team. 

Jack should be raring to go and I would imagine that Alfie will be looking forward to this one as well given the history he has with the Sheep. Gonna be tasty.

Special mention for Kamara aswell today. Thought he was excellent for he came off. Touch was like velcro, drove forward when there was space in front of him far more often than he has in some other matches recently, and as usual never gave the ball away. His drop of the shoulder to lose a man is fantastic but his best asset in my opinion, is his ability to play 1 touch football in the tightest situations. It can completely open up the game for us when it might look like we have nowhere to go. 

50k, utterly scandalous business from us. 

11 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Robbed of another 1 minute to try and increase our goal difference. Not the first time it's happened this season either. 

Would not have mattered had THEM not benefitted from an extremely dodgy penalty and having a perfectly good goal against them disallowed for a reason known only to the ref. We will really have to get a memo out to the refs about the Masonic/Orange conspiracy, and how they are failing to apply it's directives.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Great result without getting out first gear and good to see our Captain back to his best.

Totally agree, yes he can be a ticking timebomb defensively but he has been a great player for us and I will just love it if I witness him raise the trophy over his head next Sunday, he deserves it, we deserve it.

I don't think that could have gone much better for us today. A nice convincing win which not much trouble along with giving Ryan Jack a day off as well as getting Morelos and Kent off with plenty of time to spare. 

Roll on the sheep!

3 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Agreed and it's certainly not his finishing that's let him down. He's been off the pace when getting balls played to him, he's been quick to get rid of the ball and because he's played out wide when he does get the ball there he's been unable to run with ball. Can't cover the ground that the likes of Jones/ojo will. He's been living on last seasons end of season performances. 

Much better today. I think he's a lot better when played deeper! 

Archived