*****The Official Rangers V Hearts Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Great result without getting out first gear and good to see our Captain back to his best.

Two good plays in 90 minutes. Loses possession far too much but he was ok I suppose. Certainly not "back to his best"

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Arfield was better today but time to give Stewart a run of games on the RW

I like Stewart as a sub especially coming on when we are winning. He is hungry.

Btw, does Tav get an assist for the own goal mate?

1 minute ago, writingranger said:

I enjoyed that. A 6th goal and top of the league would have been even better, but it shows that this team is fighting and has real quality. It'll come.

or a legitimate disallowed Ross County goal.

6 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Eh, what? 

Just the way it is with some people and Tav. We all know that he is not the greatest defender in the World and that he has cost us goals, however he has scored and created way more than he has cost us. If we win the LC next Sunday you will have some people raging that he  did not lift the trophy in the correct manner.

5 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Tavernier just cannot win. Its plain weird how some of our support love getting on his back.

I am afraid that it is an undeniable fact that many Rangers fans are never happy unless they have a whipping boy, no matter how well the team may be playing. At the moment it happens to be Tav because of the defensive howlers that have cost us recently. The fact, as I said earlier, that he has been responsible for many more victories than defeats as Captain of Rangers simply does not matter to some people once they get the idea into their head that a player is not Rangers class.

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but Ojo didn’t look too interested in celebrating when he got that assist.

Think he was more annoyed that he never scored, greedy bastard should’ve passed anyway 

Hearts are so bad he’d actually get a game for them 

16 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Tavernier just cannot win. Its plain weird how some of our support love getting on his back.

There’s a fat gammon cunt sits behind me that you only hear when he’s shouting at Tav.  Some of our support are fucking brutal. 

Archived