*****The Official Rangers V Hearts Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

10 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Cant take a  corner,  cant beat a man, cant defend, gives the ball away 9 out 10 times. But aye hes class, about time people woke up, tab was great in the championship but since then he mostly been woeful. Found out if you ask me. His assists have been covering the cracks and his goal scoring which have mostly been penalties. Never a Rangers player never mind captain. 

giphy-12.gif

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Cant take a  corner,  cant beat a man, cant defend, gives the ball away 9 out 10 times. But aye hes class, about time people woke up, tab was great in the championship but since then he mostly been woeful. Found out if you ask me. His assists have been covering the cracks and his goal scoring which have mostly been penalties. Never a Rangers player never mind captain. 

Dearie, and  I do mean dearie me,

48 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

You should be deleted

48 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Wow

What a load of shite .

50 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

This

1 hour ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Agreed imo 

You banged your heid?

Belt up Lewisbutthead idiot.

Today showed how bad a state Hearts are in. Apart from a brief spell after our first goal, they were really dire. No manager (although Levein is a fuckwit), at the foot of the table approaching xmas and a travelling support of 370 today.

Was pleased to see Arfield having a good game today and responding to recent critics.

I hate international breaks. Looking forward to the next 28 days :-) 

I was going to say around the 70th minute or so the day that Tav was having a good game, then he proceeded to give the ball away about four times in ten minutes. 😂

still one of his better games in a while. 

Archived