Looks like we are waiting anxiously

RFC55

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Did Gary Ralston of the DR really hear racist singing at the game or did he report by reading this thread?

The whole things got more publicity on here than anywhere else.

Fuckin shameful this has went on in here for 21 pages.......

The club should refuse to take any away tickets in europe till those muppets learn how to behave. Might be the only way to avoid stadium closure.

This may cost us  loss of revenue on 50k fans and a fine. 

The home fans seem to have heeded the warnings, the away fans not so much.

How thick are some of our fans? We dont need to give the press here anymore ammo .....fucking depressing turning a great situation into a negative, again!

7 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Says the guy who professes to be  some sort of journo,lol.

Truth is, you're just another pedantic PC shit stirrer.

A maggot that just zones in on these types of threads . Sadly he has the mods wrapped round his finger .

Maybe they feel he stirs debate or something . Or maybe it's something else. He is not alone to be fair . Quite a few others who just love winding up the good bears on here .

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

A maggot that just zones in on these types of threads . Sadly he has the mods wrapped round his finger .

Maybe they feel he stirs debate or something . Or maybe it's something else. He is not alone to be fair . Quite a few others who just love winding up the good bears on here .

And he is most certainly not one of them . For me

Aw ffs, you back on the Mod conspiracy theories again? Did you not look like a big enough dick when you claimed they were paying me to post on here.

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Did Gary Ralston of the DR really hear racist singing at the game or did he report by reading this thread?

Listening to the din last night on Bt sports . It would have been impossible to hear a thing from the Rangers fans . It was just that Dutch noise that is created at their games

The only thing I heard was the bears going mental with almighty roars after our goals . Nothing wrong with my ears .

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Listening to the din last night on Bt sports . It would have been impossible to hear a thing from the Rangers fans . It was just that Dutch noise that is created at their games

The only thing I heard was the bears going mental with almighty roars after our goals . Nothing wrong with my ears .

"It would have been impossible to hear a thing from the Rangers fans "

"The only thing I heard was the bears going mental with almighty roars after our goals."

"Nothing wrong with my ears ."

🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Cool , you dont usually go though ? Not really in a position to be shouting about kicking cunts out , those cunts are boys who spend a fortune following our club everywhere 

Spend all the money they have, doesn’t mean they can throw the club under the bus and do whatever they like. 

Archived