Looks like we are waiting anxiously

RFC55

8 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

FFS ...... I think you really better ...... why the fuck would you use a picture of The Rangers support to highlight the fact that most of the people arrested were local Dutch Feyenoord arseholes  .... other than to insinuate that the majority arrested were Rangers fans  .... just how is that targeting your Rangers "audience"? .... malicious click bait is what it is ....  nothing to do with our support other than another attempt by the author to blacken our name by associating us with the worst. 

You then try and compare the above shite with writing an article of Gerrard's view on certain opposition players .... and use his picture ... DOH! .... to get the reader's attention to back up you're so called "expertise" on picture libraries and their "relevant"correct use .... aye right ye are then .... thanks for clearing that up.

With this kind of logic ...  is it any wonder most people do not trust the sports press to inform us of the time of the fucking  day .... never mind with factual coverage of what actually happens.

🇬🇧

The picture isn't simply there to grab your eye. It's not there to imply, insinuate or suggest anything. It has more relevance to their target audience than a picture of random Feynoord fans...fuck it. Explained it already. re-read the post you quoted until you get it.

The author wont have picked the image. It will have been a sub-editor.

The reason I mentioned using pictures of Gerrard and not the players he named are because he is more relevant to the audience than one of Hearts players.

Shock horror though, someone greeting like fuck about the big bad media and haven't the first idea what they are on about.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'd love to know the percentage of those online that are calling for boys to be banned because of songs and flags and banners (oh my) who actually go to games themselves. 

"Songs and banner and flags oh my" works better. 😂

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'd love to know the percentage of those online that are calling for boys to be banned because of songs and flags and banners (oh my) who actually go to games themselves. 

Nobody wants anyone banned from games mate, certainly not me, but Bears have to be responsible, and surely when the club, and indeed Steven Gerrard, our manager are asking, a wee bit of discipline bud.

22 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

FFS ...... I think you really better ...... why the fuck would you use a picture of The Rangers support to highlight the fact that most of the people arrested were local Dutch Feyenoord arseholes  .... other than to insinuate that the majority arrested were Rangers fans  .... just how is that targeting your Rangers "audience"? .... malicious click bait is what it is ....  nothing to do with our support other than another attempt by the author to blacken our name by associating us with the worst. 

You then try and compare the above shite with writing an article of Gerrard's view on certain opposition players .... and use his picture ... DOH! .... to get the reader's attention to back up you're so called "expertise" on picture libraries and their "relevant"correct use .... aye right ye are then .... thanks for clearing that up.

With this kind of logic ...  is it any wonder most people do not trust the sports press to inform us of the time of the fucking  day .... never mind with factual coverage of what actually happens.

🇬🇧

I wouldn't waste your time mate. Even 'Rangers minded' journo's have no problem with us being shown in a bad light. Obviously two cheeks of the same arse, and we're just paranoid. 

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

I wouldn't waste your time mate. Even 'Rangers minded' journo's have no problem with us being shown in a bad light. Obviously two cheeks of the same arse, and we're just paranoid. 

Do you think 'Rangers-minded journos' shouldn't report things if it shows the club in a bad light?

54 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

So you think spending money on a red white and blue banner, then spend more to put celtic, and fenians on it  is good? Really?   

I think it's a fucking glorious piece of art. Really.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Do you think 'Rangers-minded journos' shouldn't report things if it shows the club in a bad light?

Think people just expect professional unbiased even handed reporting from journalists regardless of the story or clubs involved...

Having been in the stadium last night & having subsequently spoke to people within the club it will be an absolute miracle if we don’t play YBs behind closed doors. 

Our only hope is that the full stadium closure is suspended and it is partially shut, as has happened a couple of times. Most recent example being Lazio v celtic. 

If the above does transpire I’d expect a pretty strong response from Rangers, including an indefinite ban on taking away tickets. 

6 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

In which way have we acted in a bad light?

No idea, it was you who claimed "Even 'Rangers minded' journo's have no problem with us being shown in a bad light". So who has no problem with us being shown in a bad light and should they not report things that do?

5 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Think people just expect professional unbiased even handed reporting from journalists regardless of the story or clubs involved...

I'd think so, yet when that happened last night, the journo who reported it was roundly attacked.

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Having been in the stadium last night & having subsequently spoke to people within the club it will be an absolute miracle if we don’t play YBs behind closed doors. 

Our only hope is that the full stadium closure is suspended and it is partially shut, as has happened a couple of times. Most recent example being Lazio v celtic. 

If the above does transpire I’d expect a pretty strong response from Rangers, including an indefinite ban on taking away tickets. 

Can anyone really identify anyone doing it? If not what can the club do?

7 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Only way to solve the issue is banning away tickets.

If its not the YB game behind close doors it will be another further down the line when certain fans make a cunt of it.

27 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Yes I go home and away and nobody mentioned banning we just want it to stop for fuck sake - been asked to stop this nonsense by the club don't know how many times 

12 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Fuck sake man.

What I don't understand .Legia had the worst offenders I've seen in any footballing match ever .If UEFA are not corrupt .Why didn't they go after this lot .I enjoyed the night and their fans taking their tops off was unique but the display they had was breaking any rules .All day long  

Archived