New Women’s Team Sponsor

Courtyard Bear

Just now, bluenoz said:

Probably best if you said nothing then. Women's football is rapidly growing worldwide and this helps expand our portfolio. 

Tbf I’m glad their game is growing, and we’re getting involved but the standard is shocking. Still better than me right enough 

41 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We all have our opinions on Women’s football, but it’s great to see the board and James Bisgrove in particular get these partnerships up and running. 

Julien Wolhardt is the CEO of DCP Capital so not sure it’s that impressive in all honesty 

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Julien Wolhardt is the CEO of DCP Capital so not sure it’s that impressive in all honesty 

DCP have serious money to invest. 
It shows to me they are here for the long haul and not just a quick punt, hopefully they are interested in more investment and sponsorship including the first team. 

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

DCP have serious money to invest. 
It shows to me they are here for the long haul and not just a quick punt, hopefully they are interested in more investment and sponsorship including the first team. 

His current investment in Rangers is in a personal capacity not through DCP though 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

His current investment in Rangers is in a personal capacity not through DCP though 

Which is why it’s good to see DCP get involved with the women’s team. Hopefully they look to the first team when 32 Red comes to an end. 
Im not sure what’s wrong with a Billion dollar equity company getting involved with our club. 

58 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Tbf I’m glad their game is growing, and we’re getting involved but the standard is shocking. Still better than me right enough 

Don't think it's so much about standards, but being different and to a level they can achieve to compete in their own competitions.

Of course they can't match their male contemporaries, but I've watched them a few times and there are a few with good technical ability.

A few years back I watched the full women's Scotland squad play Stenhousemuir development squad and they were dirty bastards. Kicked everything that moved. The guys didn't know wtf to do. Funny as fuck, but all credit to them they got fucked right into it and weren't for losing.

Personally I think it's a positive move and hope our ladies do really well and the women's game in general. 

When we meet the scum, the competitiveness and the accompanying hatred will be no different from the men's game and the more the game flourishes the greater the rivalry will be.

Look forward to it.

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Which is why it’s good to see DCP get involved with the women’s team. Hopefully they look to the first team when 32 Red comes to an end. 
Im not sure what’s wrong with a Billion dollar equity company getting involved with our club. 

Said exactly this to my mates. This surely means something in terms of future deals. They wouldn't just be ploughing money in to the women's side, when there's in all honesty no real evidence that it'll make a massive impact for their company.

Archived