Perspective...

drewgardiner88

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Porto & Feyenoord? You’re at it. 

We’ve had the best start to a season for a decade & people are ready to chuck it after dropping 2 points. Thos points can be reclaimed at any time over the next 5 months. 

We only get 1 shot on Sunday though. 

Yeah, we have to be at the races for the whole match. I’m not optimistic, but oddly I think it could go either way.

I think I’m feeling so low because of their last minute plus one winner. Had that not gone in then myself and a large percentage of this forum would feel more confident about Sunday, weirdly.

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Yeah, we have to be at the races for the whole match. I’m not optimistic, but oddly I think it could go either way.

I think I’m feeling so low because of their last minute plus one winner. Had that not gone in then myself and a large percentage of this forum would feel more confident about Sunday, weirdly.

It’s a coin toss in all honesty. 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Think the game on Sunday is going to lend itself to our strengths more than a game like the one tonight does. Plenty of space to play in and with the way celtic play there will be more opportunities to counter attack.

Did we dominate and score two goals against the third best team in the league away from home who have won four out of five of there last matches  for 40 minutes

Yes 

Did celtic struggle at home against the third bottom team  who have not won in the last five games 

Yes

Of coarse we could have done better 

We are not infallible but neither are they

3 minutes ago, RobertN said:

Did we dominate and score two goals against the third best team in the league away from home who have won four out of five of there last matches  for 40 minutes

Yes 

Did celtic struggle at home against the third bottom team  who have not won in the last five games 

Yes

Rab you're a fucking no well heed pal 

This sounds dramatic as fuck but that tonight was a collapse that you would expect from a Warburton or Caixinha team and that’s why it’s such a sore one. I didn’t think we would ever be that poor, especially from such a position of such strength and control, under Gerrard and that  performance from 30 minutes plus triggered memories and feelings watching us that I thought were long dead, buried and forgotten about.

Just now, DBBTB said:

This sounds dramatic as fuck but that tonight was a collapse that you would expect from a Warburton or Caixinha and that’s why it’s such a sore one. I didn’t think we would ever be that poor, especially from such a position of such strength and control, under Gerrard and that  performance from 30 minutes plus triggered memories and feelings watching us that I thought were long dead, buried and forgotten about.

The stat of the last 10 games we scored first we had won made it feel almost safe and that was at 1-0. 2-0 and it was this could be anything now.

I am still struggling to accept how we fucked that up against a team that couldn’t string 2 passes together. 

That feeling of security after a lead that we did have is now gone and that’s worries me for Sunday and beyond. We have seen previously how fragile our squads confidence can be last season and I had hoped that had been rectified 

30 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

It's not a coin toss ,their favourites with the bookies, we were beaten at Ibrox and couldn't score against them , I would say it's 60/40 them  unfortunately 

38 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

This sounds dramatic as fuck but that tonight was a collapse that you would expect from a Warburton or Caixinha team and that’s why it’s such a sore one. I didn’t think we would ever be that poor, especially from such a position of such strength and control, under Gerrard and that  performance from 30 minutes plus triggered memories and feelings watching us that I thought were long dead, buried and forgotten about.

DBBTB I don't disagree with your pint mate, just a genuine question and kind of in line with your point but when did we lose a winning 2 goal lead from. Such a dominant position? 83% of the ball to 17 at the 33 minute mark in that game, where and how was it lost? If they'd came roaring into it I'd say we'll fair fucks but the night, even after how they played first and second half, utterly fucking disgusting 

51 minutes ago, RobertN said:

Yes 

Yes

Sorry to quote you again Rab but they managed to find a way to beat the second worst team as we did a couple of Sundays back. They also beat the "third best team" 4 0 at pittodrie. We also let a 2 goal lead slip 

Why is there always an element of the support desperate to justify shitebag results with “perspective” pish.

2-0 up against a diddy team is not and never will be acceptable, big advantage taigs Sunday, we’ll see if we have the men for the fight or if we are facing another long spineless trophyless season.

1 minute ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Why is there always an element of the support desperate to justify shitebag results with “perspective” pish.

2-0 up against a diddy team is not and never will be acceptable, big advantage taigs Sunday, we’ll see if we have the men for the fight or if we are facing another long spineless trophyless season.

Mate I've two tweets been sent the night that I won't even give the time of day but fuck me you should see them :lol:

Apparnelty our capitution was better tja. The taigs three points :lol:

Genuinely 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate I've two tweets been sent the night that I won't even give the time of day but fuck me you should see them :lol:

Apparnelty our capitution was better tja. The taigs three points :lol:

Genuinely 

It’s genuine madness.

I’m no sure if it’s boys scared to criticise, or boys that have watched us play second fiddle so long they forget where the standards should be and just accept this pish. That tonight is never acceptable, hope to fuck they go and prove us wrong on Sunday but I can’t see how we don’t concede 2/3 at a minimum. We’re miles behind mentally.

2 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

It’s genuine madness.

I’m no sure if it’s boys scared to criticise, or boys that have watched us play second fiddle so long they forget where the standards should be and just accept this pish. That tonight is never acceptable, hope to fuck they go and prove us wrong on Sunday but I can’t see how we don’t concede 2/3 at a minimum. We’re miles behind mentally.

I've said on here for years (bar when ally was in charge in div 3 down) that results over performance everyday

• 1 month later...

Archived