We couldn't handle the pressure

KingKirk

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When they played up there they had same start as us and put the game to bed.

we went two up, took foot off the gas, conceded and then fell apart.

Sunday is massive - if we lose then i think we’ll unravel as i still worry about the mentality of this squad.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Sunday is massive - if we lose then i think we’ll unravel as i still worry about the mentality of this squad.

Hopefully they surprise us and get the job done. I agree tho I think some players still feel inferior to the scum and that's not good

3 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

In regards to what? His job? 

Mental if cunts start coming out with the get rid of Gerrard pish again.

Fuck knows where we'd have been without him, the likes of Kent would certainly be nowhere near the club and we'd have had some cunt like McInnes or Tommy Wright 'giving it a go'.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Things could go south quickly.

If he hasn't got a trophy by the season ends he should be removed

Would be utter madness to remove him, the improvement is obvious & it’s only a matter of time before we win a trophy! Still fancy us to get his first on Sunday! 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I watched Morelos reaction last Thursday when we conceded so quickly after his 2nd goal.....he looked absolutely gutted, losing bad goals is definitely damaging the whole teams confidence.....I would seriously go with Katic & Edmundson on Sunday as I have no faith in Goldson & Helander......if the manager goes with the same pairing and it costs us then he is walking a very thin line between splitting the support 

Just now, scottyc06 said:

Would be utter madness to remove him, the improvement is obvious & it’s only a matter of time before we win a trophy! Still fancy us to get his first on Sunday! 

I hope so bro

However he needs a trophy this season mate a Rangers manager can't go 2 years without a trophy.

Archived