*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wish Kenny Miller was still in the squad so we could know the team already.

Do you all know something am now feeling the passion. First final I've not had a ticket in ages and I'm actually now feeling like it's best am not there. See if we win its gonna be so emotional that I

How people watch these games on a stream is beyond me 

Posted Images

Kick in the teeth tonight but one bad result doesn't change my opinion we can go and beat them come Sunday. 

We've got the players that can do the damage. We need to go for the throat from the off and not let up. Push them up the pitch and apply pressure. We showed last season they are very capable of collapsing under some sustained pressure. 

Win the cup and we'll have some serious momentum. Seen cup wins springboard us to the league before. Convinced it can do it again. 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Or you're basing them playing shite on the scoreline. For all you know they played well. 

So it was the latter, you are a mongo. Match reports, Twitter comments, sky sports news.. take your pick, there’s an endless amount of ways to find out how something went without watching it live. 

I want a fucking trophy. A trophy for Tav, for Gerrard, and everyone who has suffered through the struggles over the last few years, for the younger fans, for the players who haven't won medals, and to beat the scum head to head to get it. Please.

22 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Kick in the teeth tonight but one bad result doesn't change my opinion we can go and beat them come Sunday. 

We've got the players that can do the damage. We need to go for the throat from the off and not let up. Push them up the pitch and apply pressure. We showed last season they are very capable of collapsing under some sustained pressure. 

Win the cup and we'll have some serious momentum. Seen cup wins springboard us to the league before. Convinced it can do it again. 

And we've got players that can do us damage and they're stting right in front of McGregor.

Of course we can beat them, but ALL need to be in top form. Our mentality is poor.

We have McGregor, Alfredo and Kent with the right mentality. We have no enforcers and the back line are weak as piss outwith Barisic.

For me Sunday is pivotal to our season. Lose it, we get shredded at the scum dome and it's a catch up for the rest of the season that I doubt we can make.

The players are what they are and I can't blame them, as Gerrard sees what we see and sees the weaknesses, yet persists with the flaws. I struggle with it.

ALL down to him. Let's hope he proves the rest of us wrong.

2 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Expecting a Gerrard curveball. 

Mcgregor

Tav Goldson Helander Flanagan 

Arfield Davis Jack Kamara Aribo 

Defoe

👀

There’s no way he leaves Morelos out after the last game against them. We need his physicality upfront to have any chance.

In about the dirty stinking waen raping (as proven in court) fenian bastards (well they call themselves unrepentant fenian bastards) and bring the trophy we've won the most in Scotland home  before we became sevco. 

Please Rangers fucking do them