*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

wearethepeople1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Why are cunts saying Davis is out fucking doom merchants gtf

Cos it’s been on twitter from guys who have got an awful lot of stuff correct in the past.

I’m no happy about it either, but I won’t disregard it as pish, just because I don’t like the narrative.

7 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Cos it’s been on twitter from guys who have got an awful lot of stuff correct in the past.

I’m no happy about it either, but I won’t disregard it as pish, just because I don’t like the narrative.

Aye that’s what am askin mate am no dismissing it for the sake of it 😂

13 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Hope to fuck it’s not called off. I’ve had enough of the sleepless nights 

Its embarrassing our national stadium may be falling prey to shite weather... in a country renowned for its shite weather

Even more so that there was no call offs anywhere else in the country this weekend. Place is a shambles, and hasn’t been fit for purpose since they spent millions fucking it up. 

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Sounds like hampden is underwater the now lol

Been pouring down all day and night. The groundsmen will  have their work cut out. 

Game will go ahead but the pitch will be drenched.  The taigs will of course use it as an excuse when we beat them.😎

43 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

From ff 

There was a pitch inspection tonight at Hampden and the ball wasn't rolling well and the North stand/west stand touchline and by line area has water sitting on it.

Very much in doubt.

A pitch inspection the night before a match, very odd if true. 

34 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Sounds like hampden is underwater the now lol

I can believe it after the shambles of the last Scotland game there, it hadn’t rained as much and the drainage couldn’t cope then, but whose likely to be there the now to be telling cunts ? 
even if it does go ahead and I actually believe it will, that pitch cuts up horrendously even mid summer so I’d imagine after about 10 minutes the game as a football spectacle will be pretty much fucked, and cunts will have to resort to lumping high balls in towards the forwards. Might suit Morelos against their defence more than the french cunt against ours. I’d rather see Goldson heading the ball than trying Hollywood passes anyway 

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Why not, its to rain for another day and if the pitch is fucked the now with no chance of recovering they can call it off and save travel costs etc for fans

Weather tends to be worse at night usually, a say very odd because the game is never going to get called off the night before a 3pm match or get the OK for that matter, 9am on the actual day, still saves travel costs for the majority of fans. 

Archived