*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

wearethepeople1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Why not, its to rain for another day and if the pitch is fucked the now with no chance of recovering they can call it off and save travel costs etc for fans

Since when have they warranted consideration from Scottish football authorities?

15 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Just had a check-in with my pal who actually is one of the blades of grass at Hampden. Says the final is being played on a 7s pitch at Hattrix down the back of the bus station. 

Unclear whether we’ll still be playing 11s or not.

What horrific patter. Nothing less expected from admin tbh.

8 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

This weather is getting right on my tits now. Been awake most of the night and every time I look out the window all I see is sheets of rain hammering past the street lights.

• Thank fuck I don’t stay in Ayr then. And the weather is just one of the reasons😎💭🐏🌨️

29 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

If the game was in doubt surely we would have heard by now. Apparently Edouard is out now,  so really hoping this goes ahead   

Don’t see him being out. The usual pish from them, it will be a miraculous recovery to “give them all a boost”. 
If we play how we can play, we will haveNo worries. It’s just that “if”. 

2 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Don’t see him being out. The usual pish from them, it will be a miraculous recovery to “give them all a boost”. 
If we play how we can play, we will haveNo worries. It’s just that “if”. 

Apparently he is out now 

Tossed and turned all night, not been able to sleep at all thinking about the biggest decision surrounding this afternoon...

What footwear should I wear today to keep my feet nice and dry whilst watching the Rangers victory 😁

Archived