*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

wearethepeople1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Anybody else starting to worry he won’t play Buff. 

If he doesn't play the most on-form striker in the country in one of the biggest games of the season then he should be sacked.

Thankfully noone on Earth is that thick.

3 minutes ago, Stunels said:

If he doesn't play the most on-form striker in the country in one of the biggest games of the season then he should be sacked.

Thankfully noone on Earth is that thick.

He has to start, but watch this space - if he has a game like last night there will be people on here calling Gerard out for not starting Defoe....

1 minute ago, Ladytonbear said:

He has to start, but watch this space - if he has a game like last night there will be people on here calling Gerard out for not starting Defoe....

Morelos was not the issue at all last night. 

People could call Gerrard out for not starting Defoe on Sunday, but those people would be clueless about football and their opinions wouldn't matter.

53 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

celtic struggled to beat Hamilton last night ffs.  and the panic merchants on here have us beat ffs. we will beat them. 

Yeah too many posts saying how we're going to lose. Last night was awful but that mentality is diabolical. We can fuck them

19 minutes ago, Stunels said:

Morelos was not the issue at all last night. 

People could call Gerrard out for not starting Defoe on Sunday, but those people would be clueless about football and their opinions wouldn't matter.

You cant deny that AM was quiet last night - had he been playing as normal we would  have won the game. I just continue to be amazed by some on here whose opinions  swing by almost each kick of the game.  Our manager has given us the best season so far for years, and I still believe he will win us the league  but the abuse directed towards him on here last night was unreal. When we win on Sunday the same posters will be calling him a hero.

4 minutes ago, Ladytonbear said:

You cant deny that AM was quiet last night - had he been playing as normal we would  have won the game. I just continue to be amazed by some on here whose opinions  swing by almost each kick of the game.  Our manager has given us the best season so far for years, and I still believe he will win us the league  but the abuse directed towards him on here last night was unreal. When we win on Sunday the same posters will be calling him a hero.

Morelos had a few very convincing shots on goal, he also set up Jack's goal.  He wasn't given the service he needed by the midfield to be successful in the second half, which is why he was quiet.  He isn't to blame at all.

7 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

If your with virgin I'm sure its 30 days before you can cancel 

A 1 month rolling contract is £29:99 a month with £35 upfront.

Would i just be paying the money upfront then £29:99 if i keep them for another month?

If we play to the best of our abilities, show them no respect and make no stupid individual errors then we should win.

Sick of watching stupid errors cost us goals lately. Not on Sunday please Rangers...not on Sunday!

Players all need to stand up and be counted. No passengers!

Archived