Tavernier

Essandoh

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

Even today he was awful. Guys a clown and will cost us.

About 35-mins in or so .... nowhere to be seen, Goldson covered a counter attack that looked dangerous. If St Mirren were an intelligent, footballing side then it's 1-1

Can't disagree with that neither. 
SG still rates him though - sadly.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Even today he was awful. Guys a clown and will cost us.

About 35-mins in or so .... nowhere to be seen, Goldson covered a counter attack that looked dangerous. If St Mirren were an intelligent, footballing side then it's 1-1

Naw he wasn't. I get you have massive hatred towards him but he was far from awful.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Naw he wasn't. I get you have massive hatred towards him but he was far from awful.

Sure he was. You (and the rest of them) watch totally different games to the rest of the support.

I know you maybe don't want to acknowledge it (and others too) but I the pub I was in Louden Street cunts were screaming at the telly at him, to a man.

He's fucking garbage. Sooner people accept it the better.

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

romantic birthday card pish 

you'll be in charge of My Gers by Xmas

So wait.
What you’re saying is you get a player - let’s call him TAV

then buy players that suit TAV’s style and fit all them players around him. Like erm “building  a team around him”

is this what you mean? 

it is isn’t it 

:mutley:

Just now, British_Empire said:

Sure he was. You (and the rest of them) watch totally different games to the rest of the support.

I know you maybe don't want to acknowledge it (and others too) but I the pub I was in Louden Street cunts were screaming at the telly at him, to a man.

Thing is same folk will think Barisic took a bad touch over ran it and angled it off Alnwick to the buff on purpose so I’d take that with a pinch of salt 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

So wait.
What you’re saying is you get a player - let’s call him TAV

then buy players that suit TAV’s style and fit all them players around him. Like erm “building  a team around him”

is this what you mean? 

it is isn’t it 

:mutley:

:whut:

7 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

All about opinions. 

It is possible that it's your opinion that's wrong.  The sooner you accept that the better.

7 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Fuck me, cunts fulla the swally in a pub were shouting at the telly so he must be shite.

He's no garbage. He's no as good as he was but you are on every match day greeting about him. Even when he did fuck all wrong. 

Hagi, Kamara, Jack were no at it the day. But you pick out Tav. I honestly think you get disappointed when he does something positive. If he scores that volley today you would be on here saying he shoulda passed it. Gets tedious.

If you compare our two full backs today, one is taking on men down the wing and putting in countless crosses, the other is just not doing a whole lot. I wouldn't say he was poor today but he is not putting in performances of two years ago. He has been average for far too long now. Great athlete, bang average football player.

Yes he got an assist but his first corner went out for a goal kick. If you take enough corners you are bound to get a few assists. Glad to see he has been removed from direct free kicks. Iannis or Borna from here on.

Archived