• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tav getting blamed for what EVERYONE ON HERE has been wanting. Joke of a thread mate.

Mongos, literally every single one of yous. Cunt’s greeting for months for him to be off them and so he gives it to the best striker in the world and he bottles it.  One person to blame, it’

Stupid thread.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

That shot Alnwick saved. Worth a mention again:) 

He was very poor today going forward though, a lot of misplaced passes, struggling to put a decent ball in unless its a deadball situation, its like he's nervous to fuck up, and then fucks up 

Whereas barisic it just flows out of him on that other side, no pass on, fuck it I'll go by the guy, i canny mind the last time tav took a man on

16BlueSherbert90 likes this
Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

He was very poor today going forward though, a lot of misplaced passes, struggling to put a decent ball in unless its a deadball situation, its like he's nervous to fuck up, and then fucks up 

Whereas barisic it just flows out of him on that other side, no pass on, fuck it I'll go by the guy, i canny mind the last time tav took a man on

Yep agreed, but that shot was good:) 
I have a lot of love for Barisic.  He's really come a long way and put the effort in:)  

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

Even today he was awful. Guys a clown and will cost us.

About 35-mins in or so .... nowhere to be seen, Goldson covered a counter attack that looked dangerous. If St Mirren were an intelligent, footballing side then it's 1-1

Can't disagree with that neither. 
SG still rates him though - sadly.

10 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

SG builds a team around him and Jack ffs 

You don’t build a team around anyone  

everyone has a part to play and each player is picked for specifics. 

like a jigsaw if you like.  

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Naw he wasn't. I get you have massive hatred towards him but he was far from awful.

Sure he was. You (and the rest of them) watch totally different games to the rest of the support.

I know you maybe don't want to acknowledge it (and others too) but I the pub I was in Louden Street cunts were screaming at the telly at him, to a man.

He's fucking garbage. Sooner people accept it the better.

bluenoz likes this
2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

romantic birthday card pish 

you'll be in charge of My Gers by Xmas

So wait.
What you’re saying is you get a player - let’s call him TAV

then buy players that suit TAV’s style and fit all them players around him. Like erm “building  a team around him”

is this what you mean? 

it is isn’t it 

:mutley:

Malkytfp1 likes this
Just now, British_Empire said:

Sure he was. You (and the rest of them) watch totally different games to the rest of the support.

I know you maybe don't want to acknowledge it (and others too) but I the pub I was in Louden Street cunts were screaming at the telly at him, to a man.

He's fucking garbage. Sooner people accept it the better.

Thing is same folk will think Barisic took a bad touch over ran it and angled it off Alnwick to the buff on purpose so I’d take that with a pinch of salt 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

So wait.
What you’re saying is you get a player - let’s call him TAV

then buy players that suit TAV’s style and fit all them players around him. Like erm “building  a team around him”

is this what you mean? 

it is isn’t it 

:mutley:

:whut: