Tavernier

Essandoh

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

Some cunt start another thread so my name isn’t attached to it such a riddy :lol: 

I was caught up in the rage of that cup final talking absolute shite

Should have it pinned at the top like the politics section a Tavernier thread. All the insults and praise can go in the one bit

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Some cunt start another thread so my name isn’t attached to it such a riddy :lol: 

I was caught up in the rage of that cup final talking absolute shite

Ok Tav, calm down I blamed you for some howlers, but not the cup final.

10 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Honestly mate.  You’re clearly hurting about something.  Haven’t read all your posts but we’re top of the league.  

Sandy jardine and Hutton apart I think Tav is best right full back in years.  He has defensive lapses and crossing lapses but I think had most assists last 2 years? Despite his “shit crissing”

1 goal conceded in all games against possible German tournament winners.  He did not have a good game there but few did. 

If you”re Rangers fan then try not to call our captain a clown

Please.  Just to keep an older guy happy who used to go watch Jim Denny at full back. 

maybe you should read all my posts then, because I'm delighted. 

and I've said as much in other threads.

James Taverneir is a clown. He's cost us about 15 goals past 4 years from being a clown. 

Up until now, my record at games will put most folk to shame. I'm not bragging. Plenty on here know me. That's changed though from this season. That's not me anymore. Between the corrupt SPFL, giving celtic titles they've not won, Rangers not contesting it, MYGers, BLM kneeling shite, Stewart Robertson telling folk who take issue not to come back - it's ripped the heart right out me and it's not for me now.

I watched the game in the Louden Duke Street today and had a great day watching my team. 

That's where it starts and ends now. 

Your last line I respect so much. You're a different era and you're asking me, nicely, to not call a Rangers captain a clown - as an old guy. Promise I won't call him a clown again on here from this point on. For you mate :tu: that's not me being sarcastic either. 

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

maybe you should read all my posts then, because I'm delighted. 

and I've said as much in other threads.

James Taverneir is a fucking clown. I'll call him it all I want. That's what a forum is about. He's cost us about 15 goals past 4 years from being a clown. 

Up until now, my record at games will put most folk to shame. I'm not bragging. Plenty on here know me. That's changed though from this season. That's not me anymore. Between the corrupt SPFL, giving celtic titles they've not won, Rangers not contesting it, MYGers, BLM kneeling shite, Stewart Robertson telling folk who take issue not to come back - it's ripped the heart right out me and it's not for me now.

I watched the game in the Louden Duke Street today and had a great day watching my team. 

That's where it starts and ends now. 

Your last line I respect so much. You're a different era and you're asking me, nicely, to not call a Rangers captain a clown - as an old guy. Promise I won't call him a clown again on here. For you mate :tu: 

Ok mate.  No more clowning!

i respect your right to criticise. And I get your discomfort with some aspects of where we are.  But many of these are cultural societal issues.  Also the club may be choosing to choose their battles.  I have mates who didn’t go back after Mo Johnson signed.  

I said to my son and his mates the season before we were demoted will you still support them.  They were there at Brechin and are still there.  Try not to get angry with the world and just support the players.  The Jerseys.  

Get back.  Give it a go.  Go on. 

Just now, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Ok mate.  No more clowning!

i respect your right to criticise. And I get your discomfort with some aspects of where we are.  But many of these are cultural societal issues.  Also the club may be choosing to choose their battles.  I have mates who didn’t go back after Mo Johnson signed.  

I said to my son and his mates the season before we were demoted will you still support them.  They were there at Brechin and are still there.  Try not to get angry with the world and just support the players.  The Jerseys.  

Get back.  Give it a go.  Go on. 

Good post. 

But everything is still far too raw. 

That prick Stewart Robertson still rings on my ears every time I try to reason with myself.

Minute he's fired, I'll be back with bells on - the way I feel atm

Just now, British_Empire said:

Good post. 

But everything is still far too raw. 

That prick Stewart Robertson still rings on my ears every time I try to reason with myself.

Minute he's fired, I'll be back with bells on - the way I feel atm

Tbh I pay little attention to the owners spokespersons and backroom staff.  

I foucus on the players.  Tav has been a loyal servant who has faults.  And I think Alfredo is a God, albeit a grumpy one.  

I’m off to bed. No disrespect intended.  

We”re top of the league and they’re no

Good night 

3 hours ago, British_Empire said:

likewise you trying to say I think my opinion is the only one that counts :lol: 

Tav is garbage. It's not even my opinion it's started to become fact in all honesty

That is 100% your opinion and NOT fact.

Same way when you spoke down your nose to me a couple of hours ago earlier like I was a piece of a shit, that was your OPINION NOT FACT

I simply used your own words against you.

Just now, gogzy said:

I simply used your own words against you.

no you never, not before, I'd like to see you go round everycunt you disagree with and bark and them something along the lines of "just because you think so doesn't make it right" like folk can't have opinions

no you never, not before, I'd like to see you go round everycunt you disagree with and bark and them something along the lines of "just because you think so doesn't make it right" like folk can't have opinions

lol you typed this

4 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Sure he was. You (and the rest of them) watch totally different games to the rest of the support.

I know you maybe don't want to acknowledge it (and others too) but I the pub I was in Louden Street cunts were screaming at the telly at him, to a man.

He's fucking garbage. Sooner people accept it the better.

^^^

4 hours ago, gogzy said:

All about opinions. 

It is possible that it's your opinion that's wrong.  The sooner you accept that the better.

I typed this ^^^

I didn't talk down my nose to you, I didn't talk to you like shit.  I simply said your opinion is possibly wrong,  then typed the same as you.

Don't accuse me of talking down to you when I done nothing of the sort.  utter nonsense.

Folk absolutely can have opinions,  you have yours and I have mine.  In this case those opinions differ.

Just now, gogzy said:

lol you typed this

^^^

I typed this ^^^

I didn't talk down my nose to you, I didn't talk to you like shit.  I simply said your opinion is possibly wrong,  then typed the same as you.

Don't accuse me of talking down to you when I done nothing of the sort.  utter nonsense.

Folk absolutely can have opinions,  you have yours and I have mine.  In this case those opinions differ.

"sooner you accept this the better"

accept what?

I accept differences of opinions all the time, I'll never accept stupid snide comments like that. 

People who are respectful to me even if they disagree get plenty respect back. 

You did talk down to me. You know you did. 

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

"sooner you accept this the better"

accept what?

I accept differences of opinions all the time, I'll never accept stupid snide comments like that. 

People who are respectful to me even if they disagree get plenty respect back. 

You did talk down to me. You know you did. 

Those were your fucking words.

He's fucking garbage. Sooner people accept it the better.

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

You've nae idea tbh.

:lol:   You're making yourself look very foolish. 

Your "sooner people realise that" post was condescending as fuck.  Which is why I responded using your own words against you.

It's fine for you to be condescending but not fine for others to be that way with you?

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

:lol:   You're making yourself look very foolish. 

Your "sooner people realise that" post was condescending as fuck.  Which is why I responded using your own words against you.

It's fine for you to be condescending but not fine for others to be that way with you?

You honestly can't see the difference naw? "sooner people realise" is one of the biggest figure of speeches when talking about someone/something

and you get personal saying "sooner YOU realise"

One is a collective term, but you're response was personal

If you can't get that into your skull then I can't say much else.

Thank fuck you admit you were being condescending ... I wasn't being, but you admit you were?

Says it all.

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

You honestly can't see the difference naw? "sooner people realise" is one of the biggest figure of speeches when talking about someone/something

and you get personal saying "sooner you realise"

One is a collective thing, but you're response was personal

If you can't get that into your skull then I can't say much else

thank fuck you admit you were being condesencing ... I wans't being, but you admit you were - 

says it all

There's no difference between you telling the forum that "people" need to realise that your ( and some dudes in the pub) opinion is the correct opinion, and me telling you that your opinion could be wrong then using your own condescending words against you.

The only condescending part of my post, was when I used YOUR words.

not sure how my words could be condescending and your can't be, when they are saying the same thing.   ( it makes no difference if it's aimed at one, or a collective of people) condescending is condescending.

Just now, gogzy said:

There's no difference between you telling the forum that "people" need to realise that your ( and some dudes in the pub) opinion is the correct opinion, and me telling you that your opinion could be wrong then using your own condescending words against you.

The only condescending part of my post, was when I used YOUR words.

not sure how my words could be condescending and your can't be, when they are saying the same thing.   ( it makes no difference if it's aimed at one, or a collective of people) condescending is condescending.

Gogzy

I used a figure of speech

you admitted being condescending to me 

I wasn't being condescending (or personal) when using a figure of speech.

You were - as you admitted.

That's the difference.

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Gogzy

I used a figure of speech

you admitted being condescending to me 

I wasn't being condescending (or personal) when using a figure of speech.

You were - as you admitted.

That's the difference.

Of course you were being condescending.

You told  a whole forum that they need to realise that your opinion is the correct one.

I told you that your opinion could be wrong and that you need to realise that.

Figure of speech matters not a jot. 

Also,  is "the sooner you realise that the better" not just a figure of speech too?   I just repeated the same figure of speech in singular form instead of plural.

Archived