Tavernier

Essandoh

6 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Kirk Broadfoot becoming a solid player for Rangers in Europe is the best example of Walter Smith’s genius

Mad to think he got to a UEFA cup final. Played in a team that was the only team that season to leave Old Trafford with a clean sheet.  Kyle Hutton too🤣🤣

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Mad to think he got to a UEFA cup final. Played in a team that was the only team that season to leave Old Trafford with a clean sheet.  Kyle Hutton too🤣🤣

Was it not him that was chopped down for what should’ve been a blatant penalty as well? He played left back that game I’m sure :lol:

Unfortunately came out an absolute nothing tackle with Valencia breaking his leg. Was a bad one that.

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Was it not him that was chopped down for what should’ve been a blatant penalty as well? He played left back that game I’m sure :lol:

Unfortunately came out an absolute nothing tackle with Valencia breaking his leg. Was a bad one that.

Aye, that's the one. Was a stone waller!!

And completely ruined Valencia right at the beginning of the season, put him out for the rest of the year. Valencia must hate him.

27 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

And completely ruined Valencia right at the beginning of the season, put him out for the rest of the year. Valencia must hate him.

Definitely got a dart board of his face and free range eggs on it

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I dont even remember broadfoot touching valencia, im sure valencia jump his trailing foot or something and his studs got caught, probably remembering it wrong

Archived