Priorities in January

NorthernLights

Just now, KingKaiJohansen said:

We should if we want a player who will score against our only rivals in Scotland 

He'd poor finishing in what has been an exceptional season. We sell him in January then we write off all chance if the league. As much because our system revolves around him solely leading the line plus scoring. 

I get being pissed with him missing a penalty, but talk of selling him for that or due to him failing to score against the taigs is fucking childish petulance.

22 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

A right sided attacker and a quality attacking midfielder. Today's a tough one to take obviously but we aren't far away. 

It might be a player or 2 that takes us to the next level and if we can take that step we'll be fine. 

I don't want to turn this into another Tav argument, but I'd love to see us sign a real leader for this team aswell, a winner, a driving force that I feel like we are missing. Clearly they aren't easy to find and won't be cheap but it could make a massive difference to us moving forward. 

We have Ryan Jack.

24 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He'd poor finishing in what has been an exceptional season. We sell him in January then we write off all chance if the league. As much because our system revolves around him solely leading the line plus scoring. 

I get being pissed with him missing a penalty, but talk of selling him for that or due to him failing to score against the taigs is fucking childish petulance.

I'm not pissed because he missed one penalty against them, I'm pissed because he's never scored against them, even though he's had so many chances ... Not to mention at least 3 good chances he fucked up today. 

If we aren't ruthless right now then we'll turn into another Aberdeen ..  this team isn't good enough.

Archived