If we play that well for the rest of the season - we win the league

TopCat

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

No we won’t they’re well ahead on mentality they get all the breaks and their keeper is a big fanny who puts in displays like today when it matters, not a one off or game of his life as been said he does this regularly In big games for them fuck knows how we change this. 

His 2 saves last 5 mins against Lazio were outrageous

On 08/12/2019 at 17:18, Valance1690 said:

Honestly get this thread to fuck

The players are a bunch of shitebags who dont know how to win when it betters backed up by a manager who hasn't got a winning mentality 

The taigs will romp the title from here 

Absolute pish .

If only... 

Play like that and we won't get another point. Aye we played well but never took the chances. They went down to 10 and we still weren't interested. They won the trophy. We didn't. If that's a league game they get 3 points and we get he fuck haw.

Play like that and we can forget about the league. We have already dropped points to the sheep based on a similar performance! We bossed them around and shat it. The players + Gerrard need to wake the fuck up if they want any chance of winning the league. Not holding my breath though. They will probably bottle it. Hope to fuck I'm wrong but these players inspire no confidence in me. 

Archived