We are the celtic of the 90's

Mor3los_1

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Morelos shat it

Morelos was trying too hard due to it being celtic. If he had just played his normal game, he's have buried some of them chances. 

Then when they didn't go in, the frustration started building, was lucky  not to be sent off, he could've had two 2 yellows. 

He never shat anything, that's bollocks, the reverse in fact.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Aye, shat it so much he never stopped trying, so much he battled two domineering CHs on his own whole game, so much he was still making chances at the death, so much he continually showed for the ball and was repeatedly clattered from behind. and really shat it when he didn't walk away from the penalty kick opportunity.

Fucked it up aye, never shat anything all game.

Your right about almost of that, but he shat it it when it mattered imo.

2 hours ago, superallysbears said:

Your right about almost of that, but he shat it it when it mattered imo.

Strikers that shit it don't keep getting in positions to score. They hide. Look at their CF in the first half. Intentionally stood between our 2 CBs knowing full well no-one would pass to him in that position. The commentators tried to pass it off as him not knowing how to play the position but that's bollocks. You could have played a GK up front and he would still know not to take up that position if you're playing up front yourself. That's hiding.

3 hours ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

We are turning into Burns celtic. Shiteing it when it matters. Utter fucking pish. Dominated the game yet couldn't score. Morelos could still be trying and wouldn't get it past that Lurch cunt.

Yuk, never compare us to they cunts as a rule

3 hours ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

We are turning into Burns celtic. Shiteing it when it matters. Utter fucking pish. Dominated the game yet couldn't score. Morelos could still be trying and wouldn't get it past that Lurch cunt.

Fuck this!

Agreed that it’s was one of those games when you think at half time , we’re not going to score. It’s all ifs and buts. For me it came down to two moments. We score the penalty and we go on to win, the dickhead linesman flags their goal and we would probably have went on to win

No Surrender! 

Do fucking people forget where we were?Getting back from the bottom tier of Scottish leagues. Mismanaged,passed from pillar to post and signing shite players  the scum got stronger and are dominating this shite league.

celtic in the 90 s nearly got the same but was rescued by that wee dick mccan.  

Today we played the filth off the park unfortunate we didn't get the win. I'm proud of the team and don't blame any of them. 

6 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

If you don't think that was a must win today that explains quite a bit about why you don't believe we shat it.

The league cup was not a priority at the start of the season.  Winning the league was and still is our main focus.  Qualifying for the last 32 of the Europa is a huge bonus due to the additional money it’ll bring in.  If we win the league this season no one will give a fuck about today.  

16 minutes ago, jamess said:

Don't know who you have been mixing with,  but you are wrong.

It's reading the shite posted on here an FF personally I don't know anyone who would think today's game while losing was great and we played well so that's okay.

it disgust me that people think like that.

Just now, TMB said:

The league cup was not a priority at the start of the season.  Winning the league was and still is our main focus.  Qualifying for the last 32 of the Europa is a huge bonus due to the additional money it’ll bring in.  If we win the league this season no one will give a fuck about today.  

Correct in the last sentence, but the day a cup final against those cunts isn't considered a must win is a sad, sad fucking day. 

12 minutes ago, Smile said:

It's reading the shite posted on here an FF personally I don't anyone who would think today's game while losing was great and we played well so that's okay.

it disgust me that people think like that.

I don't understand. Say what you think, not what you read.

Archived