We are the celtic of the 90's

Mor3los_1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

We shat it today. Tavernier, Goldson, Morelos don't have a winners mentality 

Another one of these posts...……...

Step back and have a look at where we are. We have a good manager that is getting better by the month. We have a very good team which is now undoubtedly the best in Scotland.  Lets dwell on these facts and support a run to winning the League.  This will wipe out all the lows of the last few years.

Ironic that folk come on here and say the players bottled it, when it is in actual fact the posters who seem to be bottling it. Some folk have said the league is over after today. Seriously.

This place is utterly Fruit loops. People make an easy, lazy connection and it suddenly becomes gospel. 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We fucking pumped them. And their keeper had blinder ffs 

For some reason when theres a lack of quality, ie the penalty, its deemed as them shiting it. Illogical I know, but makes some feel they've got some of their negativity of their chests.

8 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Ironic that folk come on here and say the players bottled it, when it is in actual fact the posters who seem to be bottling it. Some folk have said the league is over after today. Seriously.

This place is utterly Fruit loops. People make an easy, lazy connection and it suddenly becomes gospel. 

We played better today than I would ever have dreamed possible. 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We fucking pumped them. And their keeper had blinder ffs 

Scoreline was 1-0. When was the last time we confidently beat them mate?

Can't rely on Morelos to score v them. Sad as it makes me it's true. Goldson and Tav are supposed to be captain and vice and they couldn't Marshall a group of Jehovah's Witnesses.

6 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Put my money out there and went to the game hoping for a Rangers win. Sung my heart out and supported the team during the game, even Tav.

After the game when the dust has settled I air my issues. Not shiting it, but it's clear there's deficiencies. Well scrape the odd result against the tarriers but we won't be out dominant selves again with Tav and Goldson leading us, well be mired in mediocrity.

3 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Scoreline was 1-0. When was the last time we confidently beat them mate?

Can't rely on Morelos to score v them. Sad as it makes me it's true. Goldson and Tav are supposed to be captain and vice and they couldn't Marshall a group of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Mate that's the best we've played imo v them in years for total domination 

3 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

I’m really enjoying years going by when it’s “not our luck” or “poor decisions” cost us games.

We aren’t winners, simple. 

It's a fact a poor decision cost us the cup the day. That point just can't be argued not today mate.

At the end of the day, an offside goal and a missed penalty (which should have been retaken) have decided this. 
I can’t believe Alfie was given the job. As I mentioned in another thread I couldn’t watch a penalty for the first time ever. I just felt he’d miss, perhaps given he isn’t our normal penalty taker.

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

It's a fact a poor decision cost us the cup the day. That point just can't be argued not today mate.

Yep, the decision being letting Alfredo hit the penalty. Anyone blaming one ref decision on us not winning the game is horrendously wrong.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Then again we don't get offside goals in our favour. 

Regardless of the offside goal, do you think wed have got it over the line? I couldn't have seen us scoring into injury or extra time. 

We don't have that steel about us.

6 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Yep, the decision being letting Alfredo hit the penalty. Anyone blaming one ref decision on us not winning the game is horrendously wrong.

Refs enforce rules properly their goal doesn't stand, our penalty gets retaken, penalty against Brown. As a minimum.

We can all see we need to do more. I mean after all TLB said his team need to do enough to eliminate impact of wrong refd decisions. And strangely his team benefitted from them. So yes, we do more we win. But if officials enforce rules properly we go to extra time against 10.

4 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Horrendously wrong? It should've been 0-0 at time of pen a red card. Trying to pretend it wasn't a massive thing is wrong. 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Refs enforce rules properly their goal doesn't stand, our penalty gets retaken, penalty against Brown. As a minimum.

We can all see we need to do more. I mean after all TLB said his team need to do enough to eliminate impact of wrong refd decisions. And strangely his team benefitted from them. So yes, we do more we win. But if officials enforce rules properly we go to extra time against 10.

100% 

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We never fucking shat anything. We dominated 1st half, finishing let us down along with good keeping. We lost to an offside goal. We then missed a penalty and imo our confidence sapped and we ran out of ideas.

Nobody shat it.

The only one who shat it was maybe Morelos, even then I would say he is trying too hard against these cunts, when he eventually scores against this bunch of overhyped shite the celebration will blow. 

If anybody shat it I, it were the linesmen who blatenlty saw the offside and Foster a yard off his line at the penalty. 

As for anybody else that shat it Broonaldo was absolutely schooled by almost all our team and was very very lucky once again not to be be booked then sent off fir his antics. Both for fouls Morelos. One for the should have been penalty and once when he went through Morelos after being nutmegged 

Archived