Losers mentality , no composure and gutless selfishness

eejay the dj

17 minutes ago, writingranger said:

Lack of composure. Yes. Bottle merchants. No.

Losers. Maybe, but there's still a long way to go in the league,  which is what really, really matters.

Please tell me a time when we hadreal pressure on us and we delivered?

During the week summed this up.’  

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GWR1979 said:

Aye fuck you clueless. 

Robbed by the officials your the one that's clueless Morellos should have been off keep telling yourself that. 

We missed chances but if you hate the team that much that you blame them then your the one that's clueless. 

Go and have a lie down,

1 hour ago, Johnstone Burgh said:

We fucking hammered them. We lost 1-0 to an offside goal. It’s a fucking sickener but shite like this is just overreacting to the extreme. We will scud them at the end of the month, they are shite. 

They said that for about 10 year; they never won a league despite all the bravado of our performing us.

This isn’t a one off, time and time again we don’t seem to have the mentality to get over the line. Only one team gets a boost with that game and it’s not us.

We can delude ourselves all we want but until we start to win finals and leagues we will always be the nearly men and that’s not acceptable.

Doesbt matter a fuck if we had 50 shots to their 1 the only thing that matters is winning and we don’t seem able to do it.

52 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

We didn’t shat it, we missed chances, hit the woodwork had another two penalties refused, got tore into tackles then lost to an offside goal that was against  the run of play.  We played well today and the boys gave everything.

Don't talk rubbish m8....we completely bottled today,  no fight whatsoever with everycunt hiding under rocks.....Morelos also proved he is shite and we will be lucky to get 2million for him.....or so that's what a lot of people want you to believe 

16 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Fuck off clown, we win fuck all with idiots like you in our support same cunts that find someone to moan about every home game then fuck off early aye but tavs a shite bag... Wake the fuck up. 

Look dickhead, I was giving you a fool's pardon as you're obviously clueless.

First you were running about the forum shouting about blaming the Ref for the offside goal. When it was pointed out to you it would have been the linesman, you then changed to officials, idiot. You're fucking clueless. 

Hate the team, Tav?

I'm defending Tav on the forum, he had a good game, not his fault no cunt could score from his crosses today. 

Me wake the fuck up? It's not me that's fucking clueless blaming the Ref when we had enough chances to win 3 games. You need to wake the fuck up, or even better fuck off and have a lie down before you embarrass yourself anymore.

I get you're upset, but it wasn't the Ref's fault we lost today. The team played well, dominated them mostly, but couldn't score. Clue - You need to score goals to win a game!

If we keep playing like that and take even half the chances we missed today, every chance we'll win the league. 

Now go and have a lie down ffs!

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

A lot of utter tripe posted on this thread. I get that everyone is dejected but this place is fucking mental. 
A bunch of surrender monkeys complaining that the team is a bunch of surrender monkeys 🤣

Honestly not one cunt in the land can think fthey deserved that 

36 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Look dickhead, I was giving you a fool's pardon as you're obviously clueless.

First you were running about the forum shouting about blaming the Ref for the offside goal. When it was pointed out to you it would have been the linesman, you then changed to officials, idiot. You're fucking clueless. 

Hate the team, Tav?

I'm defending Tav on the forum, he had a good game, not his fault no cunt could score from his crosses today. 

Me wake the fuck up? It's not me that's fucking clueless blaming the Ref when we had enough chances to win 3 games. You need to wake the fuck up, or even better fuck off and have a lie down before you embarrass yourself anymore.

I get you're upset, but it wasn't the Ref's fault we lost today. The team played well, dominated them mostly, but couldn't score. Clue - You need to score goals to win a game!

If we keep playing like that and take even half the chances we missed today, every chance we'll win the league. 

Now go and have a lie down ff

Meh we were robbed. 

That team on the park would've done anything to get that trophy clearly. Am gutted but immensely proud at the management and group of players. 

They didn't deserve that today!

Our day will come. 

Am usually the first cunt on here to loose it after a poor result not tonight am feeling incredibly down but so proud of our club. 

No fan  at the game or watching could ask for anymore from the lads that's enough for me.

Simply the best !

Just now, Siam69 said:

untitled.png

Aye as a said hard man from the safety of London. Gonna get the train down get you at Waterloo. After I have bricked some windaes. Going to walk the dugs I'm out. 

We got cheated raging but proud of my team today and whilst we should have scored and that's what it's all about they should never be allowed to forget that their goal was offside and their Catholic ref did them a solid today. 

46 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Very relevant their goal was offside. And we should have scored from the penalty we should have had when brown fauled morellos. Don't mind losing finals when we were well beaten but we weren't. To turn round and say we are losers is so off the mark, If we finnish behind them in the league then you might be right but a lot of Football still to be played. 

As for them I would be more worried that their Keeper and Collum won them the Cup. As we played them off the park and they scored an offside goal which wouldn't have counted in any other final in the world. 

Clutching at straws here tbh

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Clutching at straws here tbh

We won our battles and did everything but score, I get the thinking that we have failed and we have a team full of losers but when blatant decisions like 3 players offside including the scorer then questions need asked. 

1 minute ago, GWR1979 said:

We won our battles and did everything but score, I get the thinking that we have failed and we have a team full of losers but when blatant decisions like 3 players offside including the scorer then questions need asked. 

Absolutely didn't against the goalie

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

I'm moving home as we speak, London's now not safe anymore. 

Fair does should be able to get a palacial Manor up here if your selling your pad down there. 

Anyway apologies for comments made in the heat of the moment. 

Archived