Kent.

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

I mind at one point he had about four guys round him. So he had a tough time. He was also battling hard too. That being said I was hoping for a bit more from him than we got. 

He was being doubled up on whenever he had the ball.  I said it earlier but Brown seemed to be man marking him.  He was being denied any space and it’s hard to run at people and take them on when you’re being crowded out like that.  celtic obviously identified him as a key player for us and took steps to take him out the game.  If we had a more balanced attack we might’ve been able to exploit any space left but we don’t.  

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He was poor today but he kept going for 90mind 

Yep.

He was the one player who played the full match with a high workrate.

Kept coming deep and showing for the ball right up until the final whistle.

I know that doesn’t win you trophies but at least he wasn’t passing on responsibility and was trying to do something about the position we were in.

On 08/12/2019 at 22:03, plymouthranger said:

It was horrendous conditions and you could see everybody was struggling to run with it today.

Had the pitch been dryer and more stable, him, Forrest, Christie etc would all have influenced far more heavily. 

Fuck right off with that shite.........

I'm obviously in the minority here but I thought he done well.  It was Kent's pressing that helped us score the first goal tonight.  The boy is a handful with the way he takes on defenders and drags them all over the place.  When Aribo gets the ball he can't run at the full-back and beat him whereas Kent goes past them with ease.  What lets Kent down is the end product - Setting up chances and scoring goals.  But, Kent's got 3 goals in recent weeks so I'm hopefully that side of his game is improving.

Ojo is just horrific.  He can get so far to fuck.

Just now, TMB said:

I'm obviously in the minority here but I thought he done well.  It was Kent's pressing that helped us score the first goal tonight.  The boy is a handful with the way he takes on defenders and drags them all over the place.  When Aribo gets the ball he can't run at the full-back and beat him whereas Kent goes past them with ease.  What lets Kent down is the end product - Setting up chances and scoring goals.  But, Kent's got 3 goals in recent weeks so I'm hopefully that side of his game is improving.

Aribo was far better than kent tonight. 

Just now, TMB said:

He got caught in possession more times than Pete Doherty tonight.

He can have not a single complaint about being subbed for Ojo - yip he was that bad.

5 minutes ago, TMB said:

He was piss poor the night 

Archived