Collum

RangersMedia

I'm not one to make these threads usually but despite Collum's decent overall reffing performance he and his officiating team have only got 1 decision out of 4 correct today 

1) brown on Morelos - clear penalty. Doesn't matter if it's accidental it's a penalty 

2) their goal is offside (3 players were off) 

3) our penalty he got right 

4) johnstone on Morelos at the end. Another clear push in the back 

So aye

Fuck that guy

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fine margins in a cup final / any tight game and when you don't give a penalty at 0-0 and allow an offside goal then you deserve criticism. However, we then get a pen, a player sent off for them and we don't take advantage then the blame lies squarely in one place and we must take that on the chin. Absolutely sickening. 

10 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I'm not one to make these threads usually but despite Collum's decent overall reffing performance he and his officiating team have only got 1 decision out of 4 correct today 

1) brown on Morelos - clear penalty. Doesn't matter if it's accidental it's a penalty 

So aye

Fuck that guy

1) Debateable

2) That's the linesman, not the Ref who clearly wasn't in line to see that, nor should he have been

3) He did, also didn't bottle the red

4) Morelos was already going down, don't think it was a penalty.

Thought he had on okay game.

Morelos could easily have been off for 2 yellows, but he never gave him one.

7 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Whilst I agree, we had enough to beat them without these decisions on our side.

Not scoring in the first half put the pressure on us and probably cost us along with the eventual miss from the spot,

It’s not only about we shouldn’t need decisions to win the game because we had enough to win 2 games,

They done fuck all to deserve a win but got a hefty favour to get them the win 

Ref wasn’t great but he still gave us a penalty (that some wouldn’t have given us IMO), sent their player off when some would’ve let him off with a booking and we fucked it up despite both of those advantages being handed to us

1 minute ago, Badger said:

Didn't think Collum had too bad a game.

The Brown and Johnston issues go for you when you are getting the rub. The Brown tackle was a penalty, not so sure about the Johnston one as it looked like Tav bundled him into Morelos. Cannot lay the offside at Collums door.

Linesman saw all day long there were taigs offside ,it wasn’t just a solitary toe it’s was 3 of the cunts 

Fuck blaming refs today 

im not one to jump on tavs back but giving up a pen against celtic in a cup final is fucking criminal summed up the mentality

but aside from that they had 1 fucking shot on target and that’s the difference even if it was offside can’t blame the Lino cos it was right as fuck cannot blame the lino

Hoachy poachy fenian cunts doing what they do but like I said above you have to take your chances and we had 20+ million 

17 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Can't blame him for the offside and Morelos one at the end is not a penalty imo.

Only mistake was Brown incident. 

The linesmen were pish though. The penalty should've been retaken. And the offside wasn't even close. 

7 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Fuck blaming refs today 

im not one to jump on tavs back but giving up a pen against celtic in a cup final is fucking criminal summed up the mentality

but aside from that they had 1 fucking shot on target and that’s the difference even if it was offside can’t blame the Lino cos it was right as fuck cannot blame the lino

Hoachy poachy fenian cunts doing what they do but like I said above you have to take your chances and we had 20+ million 

yea i understand but the only goal of the game was offside, 3 players just. foster win them that game today some of his saves where incredible. 

22 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

So aye

Fuck that guy

Agree 100% with all of this. Good post mate.:tu:

26 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

So aye

Fuck that guy

Tav pushed johnson who then pushed Morelos 

Archived