Collum

RangersMedia

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Can you imagine the headlines this morning . If we had scored that winning goal

The asst ref would probably have to leave the Country for safety reasons

We never help ourselves , when we get injustices like these . No one is saying behave like the taigs . However our club has to highlights these continuing decisions going against us

It's not even 50/50 decisions in challenges. Its rules which have been created solely to deter certain actions.

The offside rule has been clarified in recent years, theres no ambiguity. The keeper on the line not advancing is a specific rule to deter encroachment. It's like another rule to stop players running into crowd and celebrating - Weah said previously about Collum “He said ‘I would have given you a yellow card, but the fans didn’t fall over so next time be careful’.

Its fucking corrupt mate.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. The assistant ref misses 3 players Offside from a dead ball situation with an unrestricted view.

2. The referee misses the keeper moving a yard off his line at the penalty. Most definitely encroachment, again with an unrestricted view. 

3. The referee gives a free kick instead of a penalty at aberdeen, he was 3 yards away again with an unrestricted view. 

4. Referee misses two fouls leading up to an injury time winner at the piggery on Wednesday night, again he had a clear view. 

5. Nick Walsh chops off a perfectly good goal for Ross County at dingwall when 30 yards from the action. that after his assistant who had a clear view, didn't put his flag up and deemed it a legitimate goal, baffling decision. 

And that's just in the past week! 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They complain about everything so much that theres fear of enforcing rules fairly.  Scream no goal against them is ever fair, hence they get less given against.  We keep quiet, take these things on the chin, and they just keep happening.   I suppose when we have complained the SFA hammer us for it.

And despite all this some if our support continue to ignore the impact of it dont want to be sounding like sour grapes, preferring to instead complain we cant beat the scum fairly on an unlevel playing field.

Corrupt to the fucking core in this country.

I think you have got that 100% correct, they have put so much pressure on the officials that they are frightened to give us decisions (sheep game) and frightened to give decisions against them (yesterday). 

How the goal stood with 3 off side and the penalty not retaken is terrible decisions. 

Yes we did get the penalty and the red card, but they were so blatant they had to be given. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

linesman sneaks the award on this occasion

I think it was a joint award to 'both' linesmen, how they did not see the off side and the penalty should have been retaken.

Both pictures that were put up last night are damming evidence that both were either cheating or frightened to put their flag up. 

15 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think you have got that 100% correct, they have put so much pressure on the officials that they are frightened to give us decisions (sheep game) and frightened to give decisions against them (yesterday). 

How the goal stood with 3 off side and the penalty not retaken is terrible decisions. 

Yes we did get the penalty and the red card, but they were so blatant they had to be given. 

Incredible that Collum gets out of jail in his last 2 OF games 

Giving us 2 blatant red cards yet we lose both .Yesterday and 3-2 loss

I think we could play them another 10 times and never win with this ref 

It was the other decisions he never gave us that cost us .Even although we should be winning without his involvement 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It was the other decisions he never gave us that cost us .Even although we should be winning without his involvement 

We all knew how bad he was going to be EJ , we just had to score one more goal than them , and we failed again.

The if only pish on here again is comical , we are not good enough and I include the manager........

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He and both linesmen yesterday were hellish.

The most annoying thing is we had so many chances to win it but could not do that, most disappointed I have been after a game in a long time. 

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yep totally agree here mate. I have said all I have to say in regard to how we should have won without that decision yesterday but this wee bead rattling fuck has been blatant biased in several games now and no action taking against the wee scumbag.

Don't worry lads we're due a few beneficial decisions, maybe a wee soft penalty or an off side goal.

We'll get them against one of the shite teams at the bottom of the league when were already a few goals to the good.

Last season bad decisions cost us heavily, nothing has changed.

53 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think it was a joint award to 'both' linesmen, how they did not see the off side and the penalty should have been retaken.

No his fault mate, apparently the dog forgot to bark.

IMG-20191209-WA0002.jpg

7 minutes ago, five stars said:

Don't worry lads we're due a few beneficial decisions, maybe a wee soft penalty or an off side goal.

We'll get them against one of the shite teams at the bottom of the league when were already a few goals to the good.

Last season bad decisions cost us heavily, nothing has changed.

We were cheated by the officials yesterday. And it was blatant and no one in the Media will highlight it as the tim 's have them on their pocket. 

Just rewatching game, realised another failing on part of officials.

Julien encroached prior to the kick and subsequently made the blocking tackle. We'll never know if Collum would have had it retaken if Kent scored the rebound. Or if it went in for that matter.

But there were TWO rule infringements at the penalty that went against us.

Screenshot_20191209-110043_Drive.jpg

20191209_105920.jpg

2 hours ago, GWR1979 said:

We were cheated by the officials yesterday. And it was blatant and no one in the Media will highlight it as the tim 's have them on their pocket. 

They get an easier life .And our club will do and say fuck all 

The refs get 2 grand a game .I know they would never give that up .So they do what their pay masters tell them too 🤔

And anything else for an easy life .Don’t fuck the bheasts over at any cost .Or else 

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The refs get 2 grand a game .I know they would never give that up .So they do what their pay masters tell them too 🤔

And anything else for an easy life .Don’t fuck the bheasts over at any cost .Or else 

All week I was 100pc convinced that the game was all about us ,if we turned up we won ,and we did ,they had about 3 minutes of pressure the whole match and we done all but score thanks to some good saves ,

Difference between winning and losing was officials who absolutely shat it on 2 huge turning points 

would have been easier to take if it was an even game or they had the bulk of play ,but when they get absolute pumped in every dept and have one chance that is proved to be offside ,not even debatable like a foul ,100 pc robbed ,

We deserved to be celebrating like fuck last night but thanks to a a cunt that’s scared of his career we didn’t 

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Happening far to often now they sowed the seeds back in the clarification era under oneil. Now the officials are scared or corrupt to make the right calls. And we need to be calling it out. 

9 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

Cannot believe how it’s not a headline today in the media.

A shocking decision 

Was thinking the same myself ,

Just cast your mind back to when we pumped them at Ibrox last season ,after both games we got absolutely battered in the media for weeks regarding Morelos in the first game and Flanno in the 2nd ,the story was we were the better team but the ref robbed them 

Collum and the rest of the referees are cowards. I know it’s pure speculation and impossible to prove but if it was still 0-0 at the blatant penalty it wouldn’t of been one. They are shit scared of the paedos media.  If he had disallowed their goal and it was onside,losing them the game it would still be back page news today and be one of the most disgusting blatant cheating that there has ever been.

They base all of their decisions on the media’s perceptions of them. 

42 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Happening far to often now they sowed the seeds back in the clarification era under oneil. Now the officials are scared or corrupt to make the right calls. And we need to be calling it out. 

Someone posted the list for the past week only Decisions going their way and against us  .It is breathtaking 🤔

Our board should be saying what we are all saying about yesterday's howlers by the officials. I don't think the corrupt SFA would charge them with disrepute as this would open up a can of worms in how they operate in referee issues. The board could then continue calling them out, forcing them into a corner as to charge us.  OK, it won't change yesterday's score, but it would highlight the biasness of the officials.

10 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Our board should be saying what we are all saying about yesterday's howlers by the officials. I don't think the corrupt SFA would charge them with disrepute as this would open up a can of worms in how they operate in referee issues. The board could then continue calling them out, forcing them into a corner as to charge us.  OK, it won't change yesterday's score, but it would highlight the biasness of the officials.

If our board do not see what is going on and why they need to do what you have said it will never change, it has come to the point now where officials are not prepared to give a decision against them for fear of reprisals, the two linesmen yesterday could not have NOT seen what was a clear off side goal and a penalty that should have been retaken. 

Absolutely shameful situation.  

Archived