Collum

RangersMedia

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Seen it and is spot on. Strange that no one in the media has spotted the ineptitude and how one sided it is. 

And that is just 7 days mate . Is there any bears out there that actually doesn't think something is going on

Taking that the Compliance officer has been a bheast since it's inception . Strangely enough , not heard much of them lately

100% it will be a Rangers players sighted soon

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

50/50 I would say .Linesman on the 1 call while Collum only really gave us a penalty 

While Collum was his normal bitch self and clever how he booked players especially their ones, (he could not avoid the red) I think the linesman at the penalty was equally as bad as the goal, I cannot remember what tread it is in but the pic looking towards him showing how much the goalkeeper was off his line is very damning, he just ignored it like the offside goal.

They all suffered from the 'ffs don't make a mistake that harms the tarriers, that is what we have to remember, we will never hear the end of it and our families might be in danger' and Collum happy that they win, no idea about the leanings of the linesmen.  :hmmm:

Seen the goal again, un-fucking-believable. You'll see a different beast side on the 29th, with Eduard back, no doubt about it but we're more than capable of still getting something there.  2 wins in 6 games against them isn't a great record but it doesn't quite tell the whole story, we're well over due some luck in this fixture. 

Tbh if Collum was at it, he wouldn’t have gave us the penalty or gave them a red card at the same time. 

Both linesmen were to blame for allowing their blatant offside goal to stand and for their keeper to get away with moving of the goal line at the penalty.

Would rather have Collum refereeing our games than Madden who tries way too hard to show he’s not a Rangers man.

8 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Tbh if Collum was at it, he wouldn’t have gave us the penalty or gave them a red card at the same time. 

Both linesmen were to blame for allowing their blatant offside goal to stand and for their keeper to get away with moving of the goal line at the penalty.

Would rather have Collum refereeing our games than Madden who tries way too hard to show he’s not a Rangers man.

Refs dont give the scum every decision. Nor do they deny us every decision. This is often stated when folk argue it proves theres no bias or conspiracy. But going by the rule book theres an offside goal error, and two infringements ignored at the penalty. Those aren't really opinion based and all went against us.

The ones which are I'd say are mildly debatable are the penalty not given v Brown, and Morelos on Julian.  For the 1st, the contact is obvious, the force is significant enough that it's a foul, and the ref is metres away. For the Morelos one he's looking in entirely different direction, doesn't adjust stride and doesnt have footing issue himself which he might if he made a fair contact with someones heel when planting his foot.  So a penalty and an innocuous challenge imo.

For the penalty given, it's  a red for denying a goal scoring opportunity without making a genuine effort to play the ball. Collum merely enforced the rule on that occasion.

Given all of the above, and how little we offered him to punish us for any conduct issues of our own making, him and his colleagues have done us like kippers for what the scum should have been penalised for but weren't. Him enforcing the legislation when giving penalty doesnt get them out of that.

7 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

If Collum had not given us the penalty for the blatant one .He would have been out of a job 

.He is biased but he isn’t stupid .He is needed in these bigger games to come over next 18 months .Believe me 

8 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Include Beaton in that, trying to hard to look impartial as I said in another post, and that nearside linesman 'most definitely a taig' was at it.

Collum just automatically gives the goal.

9 hours ago, jintybear said:

My husband always said that because they couldn’t strip our titles the SFA (celtic) would find another way to get to us. He always said it would be through bad refereeing decisions and it looks like he is right.

Your Husband's no mug Jinty 🙂

35 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Cunts wanting VAR :lol: 

Absolute shambles, go look at some of the decisions in England and if it was as corrupt up here as some say then how the fuck is it going to change with having another person employed by the corrupt?

I must admit while it might have worked in our favour on on Sunday (great we might have won the cup) I suspect if it is anything like England where it seems a disaster I am not sure it would work up here.

It might just make it even worse for us and better for the tarriers.  :hmmm:  

Archived