Losers

Boyd9her

Lots of losers on this forum tonight, and pathetic people I didn’t use excuses, blaming the ref and things.  We should have buried them 4-0 at half time, all our own fault we couldn’t finish. If you blame the ref then your just as bad 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

Lots of losers on this forum tonight, and pathetic people I didn’t use excuses, blaming the ref and things.  We should have buried them 4-0 at half time, all our own fault we couldn’t finish. If you blame the ref then your just as bad 

I agree with you to some extent.

We should’ve battered them so badly that the officiating would’ve been irrelevant, but we didn’t, and now poor officiating has gift wrapped them the cup. If you’re saying the officiating had no bearing on the result then you’re part of the problem. Officials were weak.

11 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

How much glue have you sniffed today? 

12 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

So, if we miss chances we can’t complain about shite refereeing? When did that rule come into being?

12 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

Lets ignore facts and act all staunch.

Simple fact is we have played them twice this season and lost twice....does not matter the nature of the loss at the end of the day one was 3 points lost and the other a cup final.

Lots of people have stated that lets see what the tarriers are like when the pressure is on etc etc.....Well when it has mattered its our players who have bottled it time and time again

1 minute ago, EatDolphins said:

Spot on. They didn't win that trophy, We lost it. And we lost it before we don't have enough winners in the squad. 

Rubbish......... we have a cracking squad - full of winners - that will win silverware this season imo. Keep the faith mate.

22 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

What's your fucking problem op 

Archived