Losers

Boyd9her

I did say it would be about the goalies performance on this forum two days ago.

We totally outplayed them  as the stats show but if you don't take your chances and their keeper has a blinder.....ccccrunch time.We are every bit as good,,,no better than them....but we need to  develop that killer instinct.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

We would all have preferred to be dominated by celtic yet win by a clearly offside goal. Ha.

All we can ask for us a performance, and I think we got one. We didn’t take our chances though and the refereeing team got some things wrong, but the team gave us everything today. Leaders wouldn’t have helped Alfie score relatively good chances.

We are all disappointed, but we have to recognise what the team did right.

A leader doesn’t give our unassigned penalty taker the ball in a cup final, end of.

1 hour ago, Boyd9her said:

Lots of losers on this forum tonight, and pathetic people I didn’t use excuses, blaming the ref and things.  We should have buried them 4-0 at half time, all our own fault we couldn’t finish. If you blame the ref then your just as bad 

It's the ones who are blaming Tav alone for us losing that game. Laughable.

15 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Yet Tavernier picked up the baw :lol: nae danger mate.

After being called a loser yesterday, what a chance to puff his chest out and prove cunts wrong, and didn’t even have the balls to take the chance. His mentality is fucking depressing he is never a Rangers captain in a million years. Jack should be our captain.

11 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

It doesn't really matter in the end. We don't have VAR so things like this will always happen. Its bot us in the arse and been our friend in the past. It all evens out.

It all evens out? Is there some universal rule that means we will be granted an offside goal in the next final we are in?

15 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I’m only going by what Gerrard said. And if he picked up the ball wouldn’t that suggest he wanted to take the kick?

Mate surely you see what I’m saying then? Tavernier picked up the ball for the penalty, yet Gerrard said weeks ago it was decided? Lot of shite.

1 minute ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

After being called a loser yesterday, what a chance to puff his chest out and prove cunts wrong, and didn’t even have the balls to take the chance. His mentality is fucking depressing he is never a Rangers captain in a million years. Jack should be our captain.

Mate, I’ve disagreed wae a couple of things on here I’ve seen you post, but thank you for summing up every one of my thoughts in one post.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Expect us to win them all. 

How can we "expect"  to win them all when we always fail when it really matters ?

The first 2 big tests of the month and the players have failed. First against Aberdeen then today. We have Motherwell next, a team firing on all cylinders right now , away from home and then Hibs. A team who are galvanised and just pumped the dons 3 nil and then we have "them" at the end of the month.

I just can't see where the expectation comes when you look at the events before us.

I will support the team through thick and thin but that doesn't mean I'm not realistic about our chances. I believe we can win all those games but given what's gone on recently I don't think it's a given.

49 minutes ago, TMB said:

It is a game changer.  If not for that goal we go in to extra time and who knows what.

We should’ve had a penalty against Aberdeen too.  The referee apologising after the game doesn’t make it easier to know we could’ve won that game.

That’s twice we’ve been on the wrong end of poor refereeing this week.

Another 30 minutes of shite

31 minutes ago, left winger said:

I’m not doubting it - the pic posted doesn’t tell us anything though.

Agreed, the pic should show the player striking the ball at the free kick but the pic is when initial contact was made with the ball at the free kick, and it’s offside. The tarriers will admit it but not give a fuck, if anything it’ll make it more sweet for them knowing they’ve cheated it. I only hope our management,players and anyone connected to the Club bleat on about shite decisions from officials from now to the end of the season, as that  tactic has done the scum a power of good.

28 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Mate, I’ve disagreed wae a couple of things on here I’ve seen you post, but thank you for summing up every one of my thoughts in one post.

Everybody has their own views mate we all want the same thing. But that is honestly all a have to say about today, deflated doesn’t even cut it.

6 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Everybody has their own views mate we all want the same thing. But that is honestly all a have to say about today, deflated doesn’t even cut it.

Spot on brother.

Sitting wae her and a big bit of packet, am making an arse of it :lol: 

55 minutes ago, left winger said:

I’m not doubting it - the pic posted doesn’t tell us anything though.

Not read the thread back. But if your comment is about their goal I thought the same. This pic clarifies it all better.

If your comment wasnt about their goal, just ignore 👍

image.thumb.png.c07a8bfe50bd004764fa14bf214f0f37.png

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not read the thread back. But if your comment is about their goal I thought the same. This pic clarifies it all better.

If your comment wasnt about their goal, just ignore 👍

Lino is looking right at that as well, disgusting 

27 minutes ago, murzo said:

Agreed, the pic should show the player striking the ball at the free kick but the pic is when initial contact was made with the ball at the free kick, and it’s offside. The tarriers will admit it but not give a fuck, if anything it’ll make it more sweet for them knowing they’ve cheated it. I only hope our management,players and anyone connected to the Club bleat on about shite decisions from officials from now to the end of the season, as that  tactic has done the scum a power of good.

Archived