Losers

Boyd9her

1 hour ago, doc holliday said:

I did say it would be about the goalies performance on this forum two days ago.

We totally outplayed them  as the stats show but if you don't take your chances and their keeper has a blinder.....ccccrunch time.We are every bit as good,,,no better than them....but we need to  develop that killer instinct.

Or bring in a couple of players who offer more of an attacking threat in January.  A quality RW could be the making of this team.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not the refs job. That's literally the key role of linesmen, to get offsides correct.

Aye but the offside scum player was in the way of the offside scum so it was hard for the linesman to call, cause the 3rd offside scum player distracted him.

3 hours ago, EatDolphins said:

It doesn't really matter in the end. We don't have VAR so things like this will always happen. Its bot us in the arse and been our friend in the past. It all evens out.

Does it though? If things even out then we'd have some silverware in the trophy cabinet. I can't help but think the refereeing system is broken.  

What's the point of our investors providing funds for the manager to scout, train and development players to strengthen our team when the  Ref or linesman neglect to take action on the pitch even though it's  required under the Laws of the Game? It's not just once this has happened, it's been on going for a few seasons now  e.g wrong cards, no penalties being awarded  etc all of which are match changing. Today though was a red flag to me with the offside cup win, if they had one player offside it could be seen as a mistake but 3 players ? 

Refs have a position of trust. If they continue making mistakes or whatever you want to call them, then it's a betrayal to the Scottish game, our investors, our manager, our players and our fans. It's just not good enough. I don't think VAR is the answer long term but for finals I think it will help to govern the ref/linesmen into making the right call if set up that way.

Archived