Goldson

five stars

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thought he was leaving one on Eduard. No prob with that trying to injure him given his recent injuries. Hindsight means I'd wished they didn't get the free kick, but if the linesman does his job it wouldn't have been such an impactive incident.

Suppose you are right mate, guess the fact it's the freekick that gets them the goal clouding my judgement.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gave away a soft free kick which they ultimately scored from. Can be really comfortable but he seems to have really costly lapses in concentration and he needs to cut them out.

Ultimately Gerrard will live and die by his decisions as manager and he seems to love Goldson but if I was Gerrard I would have one eye on offloading Goldson back to England for some sort of profit and start looking for somebody else to be my leader at the back.

I genuinely think he will be one of the players who are rumoured to be getting new deals after Gerrard signs his deal though.

Makes the simple things in the game look difficult, I'm losing faith in him at a fast rate these days....probably has needed a rest but Gerrard just simply refuses to rest him.....remember this guy only played something like 20-30 games in 3 seasons....he must be close to 90 games with us in 18mnth 

Our defence can't seem to handle eduoard, I don't know why they panic, but he runs them ragged, both of them, and still comes out on top.

If he starts in three weeks, our defence will make plenty of mistakes.

Katie needs his chance.

Archived