At your workplace on Monday morning ..............

The Widow's Son

3 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

One of the most one sided old firm cup finals I can remember in our favour yet the daily RHEBEL give them a total of 68 points to our 64 , really .

not even hiding it, another fenian cunt said not one of our players would get in their team. 

I'm confused. Why would we be embarrassed? They only won because the officials allowed them an offside goal and didn't order the penalty to be retaken after Forster was three feet off his line. I'll be walking in to work ready to tear utter strips off the cheating cunts.

Especially after Lemon saying the ref would give US the win in the papers. Hold up that fucking headline to their face and tell them that every time they blame the officials again they're just lying rats.

I'd rather lose a thousand cup finals to that cheating cabal than spend one second living as one of those vile reptiles.

Remember 3 players were not offside and Forster was on his line and not well off it before Morelos even kicked the thing, 

The ref and his 2 assistants had a stormer and behind Forster they were the next best on the park👍🇬🇧,

Ah who am I trying to kid,  just tell the pedo fenian Ira loving scum to fuck off.

16 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Strange place this morning. Few tarriers worried about the game at the end of the month. Openly admitting they should of got done 4/5-0

I'm getting similar. All talk of bad officiating ignored though, some things never change😂

Archived