Press Conference : Gerrard and Kamara

Virtuoso

30 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

The training session was a bit more fun than usual, and Kamara wasn't wanting to get into the ins and outs of it?

They were smacking the ball off of Gerrard's bare arse weren't they?

>>>Disappointed.

Hopefully brought Ally back for it. 

12 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Hopefully brought Ally back for it. 

The only problem is his arse is getting a bigger and bigger target as time is going on. I hope they’re increasing the distance he is from the ball so that standards aren’t slipping.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

What the fuck is the big deal about Jack being gutted after the game, I’ve never heard so much pish about this. 

I'd be more annoyed if nobody showed the passion he did. 

He's a lifelong fucking Rangers fan, I was in bits after it, had I played I'd have cried 

5 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

How do ya feel about Sunday Stevie? 'Aye,we were f**king robbed,now onto Thursdays game' 🙂

It’s getting a little insulting for me tbh 

He spends more time talking about Liverpool than he does with all the injustices that keep happening to our club 

Just now, B1872 said:

Fucking close to tears myself after it tbh!

Don’t think I said 2 words all night in the house after the game, just wanted to wake up and it had been a nightmare. 
Imagine having run your guts out for 90 mins absolutely bossing the game playing for the team you love and getting beat by a dodgy goal. 
We need more like Ryan Jack. 

3 hours ago, Blueteeth said:

The only problem is his arse is getting a bigger and bigger target as time is going on. I hope they’re increasing the distance he is from the ball so that standards aren’t slipping.

Maybe Alfredo could hit it then.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Don’t think I said 2 words all night in the house after the game, just wanted to wake up and it had been a nightmare. 
Imagine having run your guts out for 90 mins absolutely bossing the game playing for the team you love and getting beat by a dodgy goal. 
We need more like Ryan Jack. 

Be great to have more like Ryan Jack.  

Archived