Borna Taking on the Ultras

Marky.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Search about mate he was hounded on here 

I actually described him as shite, probably one of the many reasons I'm sitting in digs in Dunfermline with an half 5 alarm on my phone to work on a Saturday climbing up and down scaffolding and stairs all day in the pishing rain :lol: I know fuck all.

26 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Search about mate he was hounded on here 

I know he was, I'm putting my hand up where I genuinely didn't he would cut it....by fuck what a turnaround in a player, he is now a must pick and £1.2million looks a bargain

8 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I actually described him as shite, probably one of the many reasons I'm sitting in digs in Dunfermline with an half 5 alarm on my phone to work on a Saturday climbing up and down scaffolding and stairs all day in the pishing rain :lol: I know fuck all.

He was described worse than that ma man 

1 minute ago, NorthernLights said:

Been excellent this season. Hope we don’t sell him but wouldn’t be surprised if somebody offered 10 million for the 27 year old Croatia left back.

I'm not sure there is any of the starting 11 I would be keen to see leave in January even if it was good money. Especially our Croatian left back.

A mind a started a thread after his first game going mental with praise then it all fell apart. 

Glad I backed the cunt though, a really immense player whose heart has been replaced over the summer. 

His recent press conference was absolutely brilliant with his comments on the mentality etc needed to succeed here

Archived