We can win this league if.............

Dave Hedgehog

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I'll be honest I don't doubt we have the ability to win it but my worry is mentally can we keep it together. If we go top we go from the hunters to the pray how do we deal with that.

100% agree. Ability isn’t the problem. It’s the mentality. 

17 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

We start games at a high tempo.

We fight and play hard for every minute.

We don’t sit back on one goal leads.

As much as that cup final hurt last week I think it showed we are a better team than them.

Every player needs to believe it can happen and it will. 

Here comes another drunk post.

18 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

We start games at a high tempo.

We fight and play hard for every minute.

We don’t sit back on one goal leads.

As much as that cup final hurt last week I think it showed we are a better team than them.

Every player needs to believe it can happen and it will. 

We gave away a silly goal on thursday when we should have won the game, we got beat aff the taigs even though we wur all over them, we threw away a 2 goal lead to a heavy shite sheep team.

Listen I am very hopeful mate but if anything last 3 games have actually made me feel less confident 

Ww have improved dramatically though and I believe Gerrard is the man but time will tell if we have it in us this season.

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

We gave away a silly goal on thursday when we should have won the game, we got beat aff the taigs even though we wur all over them, we threw away a 2 goal lead to a heavy shite sheep team.

Listen I am very hopeful mate but if anything last 3 games have actually made me feel less confident 

Ww have improved dramatically though and I believe Gerrard is the man but time will tell if we have it in us this season.

Mate I totally agree with you. The thing that stops us is us. If we cut out the daft shit and stop sitting back when we have no need I believe we are the best team in the country. The players and management need to believe it too. 

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Mate I totally agree with you. The thing that stops us is us. If we cut out the daft shit and stop sitting back when we have no need I believe we are the best team in the country. The players and management need to believe it too. 

Yeah I agree mate. I am usually the most hopeful but been sick of getting my Hope's up recently. But yeah your right mate if we cut out our daft shit then we can win this.

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

If we can get 10 points out of our next 4 games then I’ll be a lot more confident. Tomorrow will be tough tbh! Take any kind of win.

December was always going to be a bastard. A very strange run of league games. 2 at home and 7 away. Two points dropped at Shittodrie was bad but we have plenty time to get our arse in gear and if we can stay close for the turn of the year we are in a good position.

1 minute ago, jamess said:

I think Morelos is a great chance creator,  but Defoe is more of a finisher.

Morelos can't play with a partner mate it doesn't work and halfway through a brutal month ain't the time to be fuckin around with formation. Wait till Dubai if we wanna try work on something else.

Archived